Jennifer @Red Robin

LuckyMe143

Omg my son(7) is AMAZING! I came downstairs and he breakfast for the family. He made me a bowl of captain crunch. He even measured the cereal and milk out. :yahoo:

LuckyMe143

:high5:

yeah.... glad a few are on the :yahoo: :dye: :bann: wagon with me

So far this week has started out great. I have super cleaned my downstairs, then the mister not only unloaded the dishwasher he reloaded. I didn't even have to ask! The best part he took the trash out too! Be positive and positive things will happen. :yahoo: All is right in my little world.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
So far this week has started out great. I have super cleaned my downstairs, then the mister not only unloaded the dishwasher he reloaded. I didn't even have to ask! The best part he took the trash out too! Be positive and positive things will happen. :yahoo: All is right in my little world.

yep... thats the way to be

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Only person you can change is yourself. If people don't like the new improved you well theres the road and watch out for moving cars because I'm moving on!

YEAH.... I have kicked even more to the curb over the last few days....

I have changed myself.... my life... my outlook... how i do things....and it is paying off!!!!

I love those who support me and stand behind me... THOSE are the ones you want beside you.. and behind you when you feel like you are slowing down!

they are the ones who push you back up... at the same time.. you bring them along as well... cuz you wont forget your friend would ya???:yahoo:

LuckyMe143

YEAH.... I have kicked even more to the curb over the last few days....

I have changed myself.... my life... my outlook... how i do things....and it is paying off!!!!

I love those who support me and stand behind me... THOSE are the ones you want beside you.. and behind you when you feel like you are slowing down!

they are the ones who push you back up... at the same time.. you bring them along as well... cuz you wont forget your friend would ya???:yahoo:

You can go anywhere with me :love: