Jennifer @Red Robin

LuckyMe143

Just took the pups on a much needed walk. We did a mile if not more.:yahoo: Its so pretty out. I just feel great! Now to scrub the tub so tonight I can take a much needed bubble bath. I love me! <3

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Just took the pups on a much needed walk. We did a mile if not more.:yahoo: Its so pretty out. I just feel great! Now to scrub the tub so tonight I can take a much needed bubble bath. I love me! <3

:love:

whoohooo... im heading over ... what time is the bubble bath :killingme

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

Be careful how many bubbles you put in. The wife put bubbles in the heart tub we had at the poconos and when we turned the jets on, it overflowed the tub and went on the floor. I had to scoop bubbles out of the tub and go throw them in the shower. :killingme

LuckyMe143

Be careful how many bubbles you put in. The wife put bubbles in the heart tub we had at the poconos and when we turned the jets on, it overflowed the tub and went on the floor. I had to scoop bubbles out of the tub and go throw them in the shower. :killingme

Bubble party!

I gave my son a bubble bath for the first time last week..........he hated it! Haha, poor little guy. He wouldn't put his arms down and had the saddest little face like "Ma, what's wrong with this water...I can't see my toys, wah!" So I had to drain the water out and refill it for him....he was a happy camper :smile:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
So you've probably never eaten at Chick Fil A or Subway either? You're missing out!

The line moves FAST by the way, you should really check it out :yum:

I eat at chick fil a once in a blue moon and I go inside, not the drive thru. The subway by shoppers, I have never had a line, I eat there a lot.