Jennifer @Red Robin

sockgirl77

I'm still waiting for "Jennifer" to hear about this and tell her side ....

Maybe she'll be the 1,000th post. Actually, I'm really surprised that an MPD has not be created to do just that. A few years ago and it would've been done before we reached the 2nd page. :ohwell:

islandgrl

This is the thread that never ends
Yes it goes on & on my friends
Some people started reading it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue reading it forever just because..........................................................................

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Some people started reading it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue you reading it forever just because..........................................................................

I used to post that all of the time. :lol:

Some people started reading it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue you reading it forever just because..........................................................................

Dammit! :buttkick:

I can spell your how I see fit in this informal forum, many would agree, ur, your, yuor, yaur, yeor, yoer, ure, yaur :geek: oh and I put a sugar packet in the mail addressed to you. I plan on marketing this new concept.

Don't try to justify your poor spelling with it being an "informal forum." :lol:

Nevermind... justify and spell as you see fit. :ohwell: I have a couple areas that I don't excel in myself. Like common sense :yay:

:huggy:

I look forward to your sugar packet. I will send you one back with my facebook information as I don't give out my phone number on sugar packets :huggy:....I give that to forum members on cloth napkins

FED_UP

Don't try to justify your poor spelling with it being an "informal forum." :lol:

Nevermind... justify and spell as you see fit. :ohwell: I have a couple areas that I don't excel in myself. Like common sense :yay:

:huggy:

I look forward to your sugar packet. I will send you one back with my facebook information as I don't give out my phone number on sugar packets :huggy:....I give that to forum members on cloth napkins

Face book value is dropping, invest in sugar packets now before it get too late.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I can spell your how I see fit in this informal forum, many would agree, ur, your, yuor, yaur, yeor, yoer, ure, yaur :geek:

What makes a forum informal or formal?

Wait a minute. If this is an informal forum, does that mean you were sitting around in your underwear while you typed that as opposed to a tux or ball gown?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What makes a forum informal or formal?

Wait a minute. If this is an informal forum, does that mean you were sitting around in your underwear while you typed that as opposed to a tux or ball gown?

Showered and Jammies! :howdy:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
jammies here too. :cheesy: :howdy:

I think I have chicken poop on my pants and my shirt (dirty feet they have). I guess if I never picked them up that wouldn't happen. I had to trim the bandage off 1 chicken, check the feet of another, and hug several of them too LOL. I do however wash my hands frequently when I deal with the critters, so at least my hands are clean.

Hmm, guess I better hit the shower and get my jammies on since it sounds like we're having a Pajama Party? :popcorn: :jerry: