John F. Kennedy Jr.

SamSpade

I think we've been lied to more than we've been told the truth, and more "conspiracy theories" are true than official versions.
I think we never get the whole truth, and what is presented to us is a version - however distorted - that favors one position.
I usually use the news items during Katrina that showed similar pictures - a white family knee deep in water going into a store to steal stuff - "foraging for food" - while a similar BLACK family picture called them looters. BOTH are true, but one is depicted favorably and the other not.

Normal people who live normal lives don't think like ghoulish cabalists, therefore we have a hard time conceiving of their schemes. We go, "Who does that??" and the answer is "lots of people".

What interests me is how much some people - project - what people will do - because it's exactly the kind of ghoulish cabalistic kind of crap THEY would do under similar circumstances. Right now - since Biden has such a woeful, dreadful record - no surprise to many of us - his only campaign platform is to stop the Revenge of the Sith. Because petty, tyrannical revenge is PRECISELY what they would do. As you like to say, for them it's all about the feels. Trump has no need to get revenge. Unlike someone whose continued livelihood DEPENDS on public opinion - his does not.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
This is backwards, Osama was already dead which is why no video was presented and the body was dumped at sea, which I have literally never heard of before. If you can show me an example of this ever happening before I will change my mind.
Maybe not before, but since then, at least one more, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was given burial at sea. The initial claims of keeping with Muslim doctrine of burial within 24 hours is what I would call the cover-story. It is more likely that burying them at sea wouldn't provide a shrine (like a grave would) for these vermin to be worshiped as martyrs.

PJay

Trump has said many times he wants full transparency for THE GREAT PEOPLE of this country. I believe him and believe we're going to receive it. The real Truth won't be for everyone. Tough! Suck it up buttercups!

Tired of being lied to.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think we never get the whole truth, and what is presented to us is a version - however distorted - that favors one position.
I usually use the news items during Katrina that showed similar pictures - a white family knee deep in water going into a store to steal stuff - "foraging for food" - while a similar BLACK family picture called them looters. BOTH are true, but one is depicted favorably and the other not.

To be completely honest, and unpopular, the white families were stealing food; the black people were taking TVs and other non-essential items.

Now. I'm sure there were black people stealing food and white people taking TVs, or maybe not - I have no way of knowing. But I'm guessing the cameraman didn't put a lot of thought into it and just shot what was happening in front of him. OR he's a raving racist who ignored black people stealing food and only filmed them stealing TVs.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_5247.jpeg

Kinnakeet

To be completely honest, and unpopular, the white families were stealing food; the black people were taking TVs and other non-essential items.

Now. I'm sure there were black people stealing food and white people taking TVs, or maybe not - I have no way of knowing. But I'm guessing the cameraman didn't put a lot of thought into it and just shot what was happening in front of him. OR he's a raving racist who ignored black people stealing food and only filmed them stealing TVs.
I wonder how they watched those TV,s??

Clem72

Maybe not before, but since then, at least one more, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was given burial at sea. The initial claims of keeping with Muslim doctrine of burial within 24 hours is what I would call the cover-story. It is more likely that burying them at sea wouldn't provide a shrine (like a grave would) for these vermin to be worshiped as martyrs.
So, just to clarify, because they want to be sensitive to the Muslim religion they bury these guys within 24 hours of death. But they do so in a way that is against the Muslim religion? Sure. Makes total sense.

The sacred texts of Islam call for burial on land, "so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out". However, if a person dies at sea and it is NOT POSSIBLE to bring the body back to land before decay, or if burial at land becomes impossible, burial at sea is allowed

Ken King

PREMO Member
So, just to clarify, because they want to be sensitive to the Muslim religion they bury these guys within 24 hours of death. But they do so in a way that is against the Muslim religion? Sure. Makes total sense.
No, for clarity I said that the at sea burial was what I would call the cover story, burying them at sea would deny the use of on land graves as a shrine to their martyrdom.

Clem72

No, for clarity I said that the at sea burial was what I would call the cover story, burying them at sea would deny the use of on land graves as a shrine to their martyrdom.
I agree with cover story, just not the reasoning. Why take the bodies at all, is there some epidemic of shrines to terrorist martyrs that we need to worry about? Is there a reason they couldn't set one up anyways? For what it's worth with the 10 minutes I spent on Google it doesn't sound like they set up shrines for individual martyrs very often (as opposed to large groups who died for a cause). But even if they did, so what? It would be ignored or forgotten or deemed heretical in a couple of years anyways. The whole thing is weird, special forces (or regular forces for that matter) aren't in the dead body disposal business. As Bad Boy Lincoln from Snatch would say, "I create the bodies, I don't erase the bodies".

Ken King

PREMO Member
I agree with cover story, just not the reasoning. Why take the bodies at all, is there some epidemic of shrines to terrorist martyrs that we need to worry about? Is there a reason they couldn't set one up anyways? For what it's worth with the 10 minutes I spent on Google it doesn't sound like they set up shrines for individual martyrs very often (as opposed to large groups who died for a cause). But even if they did, so what? It would be ignored or forgotten or deemed heretical in a couple of years anyways. The whole thing is weird, special forces (or regular forces for that matter) aren't in the dead body disposal business. As Bad Boy Lincoln from Snatch would say, "I create the bodies, I don't erase the bodies".
You ask, "Why take the bodies", pretty simple - proof positive of the target's identity. Then, as I understand about bin Laden, his home nation didn't want the body buried on their soil. So what was left to do, airdrop him back in Pakistan or parade him about and photograph him like Bush allowed with Hussein's boys or try to not offend any Muslims (remember this was Obama calling the shots)?

You also say it would be forgotten in a couple of years, I doubt that. Why just recently he reappeared when those woke Hamas protestors discovered bin Laden's ravings about the horrible "nation of Satan" and showed their admiration for him and his thoughts.

PJay

I've seen a picture showing JJ with the secret service agent and this picture of JFK. Jr. in mask. Looked the same.

Will share if see again