John Fetterman Is a Weirdo

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Yet, this attempt to divert attention away from Mr. Fetterman’s health questions failed since The Rolling Stone piece described Gisele as the “de facto candidate,” a move that only raised more eyebrows about who is running this campaign and who will take the seat vacated by outgoing Republican Sen. Pat Toomey. Is this a Mr. and Mrs. Wilson story at the Senate level? Voters need to know who they’re voting for in November.

The publication did some damage control, with the writer deleting her tweet about the piece that described Gisele as the “de facto candidate.” There was an explainer, but the phase remains in the article:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fetterman Stays Quiet While Biden Says Gisele Will Be a 'Great Lady in the Senate'

Undoubtedly, this was planned. Fetterman can rarely if ever string together a coherent sentence, and Joe Biden is, well, Joe Biden, as evidenced by the way he wrapped up his appearance in this video from Fox. After a somewhat coherent end to his speech, Biden either became confused or briefly danced the hokey pokey before turning himself about and finding his way off the stage:

No one–and I repeat, NO ONE–who had anything to do with planning this event wanted Fetterman to do anything but stand there in a suit that looked as if it was borrowed for the occasion or had been fished out of the back of his wardrobe after years of disuse. Had those two engaged in conversation, or if both had spoken, Tucker Carlson, Greg Gutfeld, and everyone at PJ Media and the rest of the Townhall affiliates would have had enough material to last until next Wednesday. Glenn Beck would have gotten an entire hour out of it, and Sean Hannity would have talked about it in his own non-stop fashion for at least a segment and a half. Breitbart would have put it on the front page, and God only knows how far the Daily Wire would have taken it out for a ride. Ben Shapiro would have talked his lips into traction over this. He would have needed reconstructive surgery at the end of that monologue.

Kinnakeet

That weirdo is the LtG of PA, where the Lt isn't chosen as a running mate but elected independently. He even had a decent opponent in the Senate primary, and he swept every county. That tells you all you need to know about the people of PA (that they are ****ing retarded).

The icing on the "PA is retarded" cake is that in the Republican primary they voted for Dr. Oz.

So now it's a tard fight - Dr. Oz vs. Fetterman. :dork:
Lmao a tard fight:yahoo:

Tech

Apples and potatoés
Cousins can procreate, dudes can't.
Is it? We all have an icky scale, we just put the pin at different spots. What level of cousins is acceptable, some states say first many say greater than second, what is your level of icky? I have first that I have never met and others cross country that I would know anywhere. Researched the family tree and found many second and thirds in my hometown, some I even went to school with and never knew they were cousins.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
2FDE77F3-795D-4F02-87B4-5A8CD6317CD1.jpeg

Hijinx

I suppose no one should use someone's looks as a reason not to vote for someone, but damn. Look at this guy. He is a weirdo.
Then listen to him. How can anyone in good conscience vote for this guy?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How this guy got anywhere in politics is unbelieveable. The party must have been cheating for this guy forever.

What does it say about Pennsylvania Democrats that Fetterman is who they think would best represent their state?

I understand why PA GOP went for Oz over McCormick - McCormick is a slimy establishment politician, while Oz isn't. But Fetterman?? They had perfectly good Conor Lamb, who is tailor made to be a Democrat Senator....and instead they overwhelmingly chose the bumbling illiterate ignorant completely unappealing Fetterman.

And that tacky nasty wife of his....are you kidding me??? They're like a cartoon character couple.

WTF, Pennsylvania??