Kamala Harris - Presidential Candidate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala IMPEACHMENT FILED, MEDIA GASLIGHTING BEGINS, Claim Kamala Harris IS NOT Border Czar​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Throws COLD WATER On Kamala Harris Party As They COPE Over HER LOSING TO Trump In Their Own Poll​

18 to 24 yr olds are stupid .. that's why we put them in dormitories

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0606.jpeg

herb749

🔥 But wait! A twist! Not every Democrat is buying the equivocation. In another bizarre, 2024-style turnaround, yesterday Black Lives Matter tweeted its strong objection to Vice President Cackle’s presumptive selection, stressing “we do not live in a dictatorship,” “delegates are not oligarchs,” and that selecting Kamala would make “the modern Democratic Party a party of hypocrites.” I am not making this up, read it for yourself:

image 9.png
Ruh-roh! Somebody forgot to buy off Black Lives Matter! I bet I know where several million dollars of Kamala’s recent fund-raising is about to go.

As BLM cogently explained, voting involves “public participation in the nomination process,” not “just a nomination by party delegates.” You couldn’t ask for a better antidote to all this flim-flammery and equivocation than that single post from Black Lives Matter.

Please pass the popcorn.

They'll offer BLM some money and it goes away.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC Host GETS BRUTAL REALITY CHECK After Confronting Women Voters On Kamala Harris Replacing Biden​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Liberals FAKE OUTRAGE Crying RACISM Over Fox Host DISSING Kamala Harris' 'Colored Sorority'​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Gets COOKED 'Being the Offspring of an Indian Woman & Black Man NOT Enough for Black Voters'​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

**SHOCKING MUST WATCH** Black Activist Umar Johnson DESTROYS Kamala Harris & Democrats​

Kamala is a House N ... stays close to the White Power Structure ....

BOP

Vivek Ramaswamy MAKES SHOCKING Kamala Harris Prediction As Democrat Elites Push For Open Convention!

It's just staggering to me that the regime and leaders in Congress can just out-and-out LIE the way they do. They're not even trying to hide it.

Demonrat voters must be even stupider than we already believe them to be.