Kamala Harris - Presidential Candidate

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Florida Dem. likens calling Vice President Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' to using the n-word

A Florida Congressman has slammed his Tennessee Republican counterpart for calling Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' - saying he might as well have used the N-word.

Maxwell Frost, 27, erupted in fury after Representative Tim Burchett insisting on CNN that the vice president was not the Democratic candidate based on merit.

'They want to call her a DEI president, or a DEI candidate. She has more experience than Trump and J.D. Vance combined, times a million, right?' he told CNN's Jim Acosta Tuesday.

'She worked at the state level, she was the attorney general, she was vice president, she was a senator representing one of the largest states in the entire country.

'And so these are just racist dog whistles. Whenever you hear DEI, I want you to think about the N-word. I want you to think about racial slurs. That's what they actually mean,' he concluded.

• Sad
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"She will not show up for the prime minister's joint session of Congress today. She'd rather address in the summer a sorority, a college sorority. Like she can't get out of that. So that's her decision," the clip made Kilmeade had said about Harris, who was skipping out on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's address that took place on Wednesday.

"So I said a college sorority, right? No problem. College sorority. This idiot, some jerk, goes out and writes on Twitter... writes on Twitter that I said 'colored.' Now you realize, of course, that colored was a term used to describe African Americans in the 19th century," Kilmeade continued.

He also made clear not only did he not use the word "colored," but he's never said the word before. "I’ve never used that word in my life, if you're listening to what I'm saying, if you know where she's speaking, why would I even say that?"

Kilmeade also addressed how Jones was dragged into the situation, which he was done perhaps most notably and most shamefully by the DNC chairman.

tbh, I heard colored before I heard of this controversy ....

Reactions: BOP

BOP

JFC

Again, with how blatant they are. It's like when your kid is standing in the middle of the kitchen floor, cookie crumbs all around them, chocolate smeared on their face, and the cookie jar lid on the counter, and they say "Not me." Or they try to blame their sister, who's in the living room watching whatever inane television show they aim at children. "One of these things is not like the other."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrats To BYPASS DNC Rules And GIVE Kamala Nomination, Democrats Go FULL COMMUNIST | TimcastNews​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

DNC moves to hold 'virtual' nomination of Kamala before August convention, blocks delegates from nominating new candidate in Chicago, despite Kamala receiving zero votes

The Democrat Party will enact a rule change for the Democratic National Convention (DNC) that will allow Vice President Kamala Harris to receive the party’s nomination prior to the convention being held. This decision comes as a strategic move to streamline the nomination process and is likely intended to avoid any perception of instability within the party.

A virtual roll call will be held during the first week of August to formalize Harris' nomination, confirming her as the party's candidate after she secured support from a majority of delegates without any intra-party challengers. This move follows President Joe Biden’s announcement that he will not seek re-election and his endorsement of Harris as the party’s nominee. Despite Biden’s endorsement, his delegates—nearly all of the pledged delegates for the convention—were not legally obligated to support Harris. However, the party has taken proactive steps to guarantee Harris' nomination, ensuring she faces no competition and to demand their compliance.

The virtual roll call, planned since May, was implemented to allow the Democratic ticket ample time to appear on ballots in states with early filing deadlines. The plan was to have Biden confirmed in advance of the convention. The difference is that Biden actually ran for president and received votes. Harris has not received any votes.

BOP

Florida Dem. likens calling Vice President Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' to using the n-word

A Florida Congressman has slammed his Tennessee Republican counterpart for calling Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' - saying he might as well have used the N-word.

Maxwell Frost, 27, erupted in fury after Representative Tim Burchett insisting on CNN that the vice president was not the Democratic candidate based on merit.

'They want to call her a DEI president, or a DEI candidate. She has more experience than Trump and J.D. Vance combined, times a million, right?' he told CNN's Jim Acosta Tuesday.

'She worked at the state level, she was the attorney general, she was vice president, she was a senator representing one of the largest states in the entire country.

'And so these are just racist dog whistles. Whenever you hear DEI, I want you to think about the N-word. I want you to think about racial slurs. That's what they actually mean,' he concluded.
DEI.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Panel IMPLODES After Liberals Try To GASLIGHT Conservatives On Biden's Mental Deterioration!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris slams Israel for Gaza deaths despite claiming ‘unwavering’ support after Netanyahu meeting

Harris, in her first remarks on the conflict as the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, said Thursday evening “it is time for this war to end” and argued the fight was not a “binary issue” despite historical American backing for Israel.

“To everyone who has been calling for a ceasefire, and to everyone who yearns for peace, I see you and I hear you,” Harris, 59, said shortly after Netanyahu departed the White House.

“What has happened in Gaza over the past nine months is devastating — the images of dead children and desperate, hungry people fleeing for safety, sometimes displaced for the second, third or fourth time,” she said.

“We cannot look away in the face of these tragedies. We cannot allow ourselves to become numb to the suffering and I will not be silent.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Narrative Killer: NY Times Reports Show Kamala Harris Had Bigger Role Than 'Border Czar'

This week, as they were eager to elevate Kamala Harris into the political stratosphere, we saw yet another attempt by the news outlets to set their already smoldering reputations on fire anew. The latest has the press attempting to claim that Kamala Harris was never Joseph Biden’s Border Czar, and this is due entirely to the recognition that the immigration crisis is an anchor on her campaign.

With this reality comes an attempt at rewriting not just the past but their publication history. There are dual efforts with this latest lie: Kamala was never given the job of Border Czar, and the claim that she was is a fiction created by Republicans. To dispel the second point first, here is a handy montage, courtesy of Newsbusters, showing the various press outlets that dubbed Harris as the Border Czar: