riderup

Sadielady said:
Yes. Someone said I had "balls on my chin". What does that mean? :killingme
I don't think you can say what it is without getting banned. :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Paso?????

Paso what? I said nothing about balls... :lmao: check your karma now..

Hey does your first name start with M (same as my real name?) you married a man with the last name that starts with S?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
I did not leave it but I can tell you what it means.. :lmao:
I didn't mean that you said it, I meant that you might tell me what it means since you don't mind getting kicked off! :killingme :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I didn't mean that you said it, I meant that you might tell me what it means since you don't mind getting kicked off! :killingme :lmao:

You say that like it is a bad thing :lmao: Hey you did not answer my question...

R

remaxrealtor

03-08-2007 11:09 AM I'll give you green cause you're getting better, but you look like you're humping your saddle. Don't stick your butt out like that.

To whoever sent me this....who says I'm not humping my saddle? I say enjoy your ride in every possible manner.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
03-08-2007 11:09 AM I'll give you green cause you're getting better, but you look like you're humping your saddle. Don't stick your butt out like that.

To whoever sent me this....who says I'm not humping my saddle? I say enjoy your ride in every possible manner.

:killingme I just fell off my chair...:ohwell:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Oh No you didn't :lmao: I always wondered what those sounds were coming from your saddle... From now on :lalala:
they're called BATTERIES......

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
:doh: :confused: :shrug: What question?

It was in another thread of yours and persimmons...I asked does your first name start with an M? Same as my real name? And did you marry a man whos last name starts with S?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Nope.That is not me. My name starts with a J. Persimmons may still not know my name. She didn't write it on the check. :lmao:

R

riderup

Sadielady said:
I find it irritating that people don't have the balls to sign their name when sending bad Karma. Don't you? If you (the RED KARMA giver) really want me to "GO AWAY", as you have stated many times, maybe you would have a better chance if you let me know who you are. I respond better to people who are upfront and honest and aren't weasels who would rather hide and talk behind your back. I don't mind the bad karma...just sign it. :duel:
Here we go again. I got red karma for sending get well wishes to Elise and Remax, all unsigned. I also got some red for posting a 'coffee' smiley!!!! Oh, and for spanking 55chevy. That deserves green, but oh well.. :razz:

Last edited by a moderator: