Kitchen remodel opinions

Do you like this kitchen photo attached?

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

Dakota

~~~~~~~
So much nicer than the blue monstrosity you had. Nice job! :yay:

Love the new kitchen! it's gorgeous!

I keep hoping HGTV will invade my house and fix all the screw ups that the previous owner left us. It seems like every time we start to do a project, it takes twice the money and 3 times as long- cause they didnt do anything the right way!!

Pretty! Yell at DH as he's cooking.

Thanks...

When we first moved in, it looked like the cookie monster threw up in our house with the 8 or so shades of blue they had going on... :cds: Now the only 'blue' we have is on the shutters.

mama,

I have found searching the classified here helps with materials on D.I.Y. projects. We remodeled a bathroom last year for around or just under $2,000, way below the average $8,000 cost of a bathroom remodel. This kitchen remodel came in at $13,548 (with a $1,000 stove - only appliance replaced) far below the national average of $15-$20K cost of a kitchen remodel without appliances.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Our cat likes our new cabinets... it gives her a wonderful venue to be a creeper. :ohwell:

Attachments

• creeper.jpg
    creeper.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 101

mamaof1

Thanks...

When we first moved in, it looked like the cookie monster threw up in our house with the 8 or so shades of blue they had going on... :cds: Now the only 'blue' we have is on the shutters.

mama,

I have found searching the classified here helps with materials on D.I.Y. projects. We remodeled a bathroom last year for around or just under $2,000, way below the average $8,000 cost of a bathroom remodel. This kitchen remodel came in at $13,548 (with a $1,000 stove - only appliance replaced) far below the national average of $15-$20K cost of a kitchen remodel without appliances.

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out!