Kookoo

Whats the real truth about mamatutu?

• She's #### bat crazy

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • She's just drunk when she posts

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • She's just learning how to read?

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • She's an innocent victim of the forum.

Votes: 33 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bonehead

Yeah really

Does anyone really GAFF ? Ummm not me. People are people why judge or be judged for that matter ?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Does anyone really GAFF ? Ummm not me. People are people why judge or be judged for that matter ?

You care so little that you replied. Do you know what normal people do when they don't care? They don't read it, and they certainly don't reply.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Seriously, are some of you that immature that whenever you have an online spat with someone else you make a poll to disparage that person. Why don’t some of you freaking hypocrites grow the eff up, BB, if that is your name this week, you are the last person who should be running around here calling someone kookoo.

If you have an issue with someone in a thread, don’t come down here and make a poll just to belittle the person, it makes you look like an eff’ing immature moron, I’ve seen three year olds act more mature.

Just remember, every time you point a finger at someone, there’s three pointing right back at you.:coffee:

MMDad

Lem Putt
it makes you look like an eff’ing immature moron, I’ve seen three year olds act more mature.

Just remember, every time you point a finger at someone, there’s three pointing right back at you.:coffee:

Hmmm, I wonder if someone should pay attention to their own advice?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I won't hide it, I voted for "she's picked on". Every time I see her post something, Hank's on about six seconds later asking why she's making it another all about her thread. I figured Vrai would have slapped him down about it, but instead she helped pile it on. I think buddscreekman hit he nail on the head, she wants so badly to be liked, but she lacks a certain skill at fitting in (it may be more correct to say she has a certain skill at saying exactly the wrong thing). I hope she survives the breaking in, but I suspect to do that she's going to have to come back as somebody else.

sockgirl77

Seriously, are some of you that immature that whenever you have an online spat with someone else you make a poll to disparage that person. Why don’t some of you freaking hypocrites grow the eff up, BB, if that is your name this week, you are the last person who should be running around here calling someone kookoo.

If you have an issue with someone in a thread, don’t come down here and make a poll just to belittle the person, it makes you look like an eff’ing immature moron, I’ve seen three year olds act more mature.

I have a finger for you...

MMDad

Lem Putt
I won't hide it, I voted for "she's picked on". Every time I see her post something, Hank's on about six seconds later asking why she's making it another all about her thread. I figured Vrai would have slapped him down about it, but instead she helped pile it on. I think buddscreekman hit he nail on the head, she wants so badly to be liked, but she lacks a certain skill at fitting in (it may be more correct to say she has a certain skill at saying exactly the wrong thing). I hope she survives the breaking in, but I suspect to do that she's going to have to come back as somebody else.

She went a month or two without starting crap, and people stopped "picking" on her. She started to look like she was finally acting normal. Then she started attacking people and playing the victim again.

Sorry, but she brings it on herself. Although there are some who do follow her around, it's usually because she attacked someone in another thread that you may not have seen.

Hank

my war

Hank should get infractions for counting I's? Whatever, dude!

BlueBird

I play crazy, but playing crazy and actually being crazy are two different things. She gets picked on, and sure I'm picking on her here by starting this thread but it's just what I do and I make no apologies for it. It makes me laugh, makes a few others chuckle and that makes me happy. At someone else's expense? Sure why not.

I see most people either think she's drunk or crazy. I still think she's bat sh!t crazy but being drunk would explain a lot too. So far i would say this is a very accurate poll. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Merl,

It appears you haven't seen most of her posts. She's not picked on at all ..... until she starts in on someone.

Go find the thread where Kom thanked me for helping him and read for yourself. She attacked me, Kom and others making it all about her.

And how long is a breaking in period??? She's been here how long now? She's already had a couple MPD's that were outed within hours.

I'm sure you have much better things to do but go read some of her posts. She can't get along with anyone here.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You must have missed the posts where not only did she (not) say the wrong thing - she purposely & very pointedly says things to other posters that are downright nasty. I feel no pity whatsoever for her because I do not think she is "just a person who lacks a skill at fitting in". She is a person who is not happy in her life and brings it into the forums to get it out of her system. It is her MO. She loves to insert her "drive by" slam posts into threads other people post (especially a tread about someone doing something nice or complimenting another poster) to create attention for herself - so she can then cry "poor, poor, pitiful me" when she then gets "picked on". :drama:

OH, and she's been on the forums about 18 months now, she is no longer a newbie and being "broken in".

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It appears you haven't seen most of her posts. She's not picked on at all ..... until she starts in on someone.

Go find the thread where Kom thanked me for helping him and read for yourself. She attacked me, Kom and others making it all about her.

And how long is a breaking in period??? She's been here how long now? She's already had a couple MPD's that were outed within hours.

I'm sure you have much better things to do but go read some of her posts. She can't get along with anyone here.

Get outta my brain! :jet: (I should have read ahead!)

sockgirl77

Being that it's an anonymous vote, I'll publicly announce that I voted for the first choice. Only, it's batchit crazy. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
This poll should certainly serve well in making her comply with the general forum atmosphere and become a valued contributing member.

I think, she came in a bit too harsh with some people, said some things that should not have been said, got on the wrong peoples bad side.
from there it has just escalated to where it is now.

I have no clue why she continues to stay on, but I do think that if everyone were to back down a bit, over time she might be able to be considered normal.

Of course, maybe she is just the way she is and its not the influence of the forum.

In the meantime, I will continue looking at the interaction from a distance and do what I can to stay out of it. I have my own list of people to F with. :killingme

P.S.
Hank, would you be so kind as to spell check this for me.. Oh, and go ahead and feel free to do that grammar thing too.
thank you in advance.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Merl,

This one?
http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/272936-all-you-folks.html#post5163557

Not exactly a standard attack, but if you want to read that into it I guess you could.

This ones much easier to find the attack in.
http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/272936-all-you-folks.html#post5163561

This reply is a little incoherent, but I think she's saying you're a nice guy in despite making her feel like crap.
http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/272936-all-you-folks.html#post5163563

Like I said, she doesn't come across real well, but some of you can take the most innocuous statements and blow them up to biblical proportions.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
This poll should certainly serve well in making her comply with the general forum atmosphere and become a valued contributing member.

I think, she came in a bit too harsh with some people, said some things that should not have been said, got on the wrong peoples bad side.
from there it has just escalated to where it is now.

I have no clue why she continues to stay on, but I do think that if everyone were to back down a bit, over time she might be able to be considered normal.

Of course, maybe she is just the way she is and its not the influence of the forum.

In the meantime, I will continue looking at the interaction from a distance and do what I can to stay out of it. I have my own list of people to F with. :killingme

P.S.
Hank, would you be so kind as to spell check this for me.. Oh, and go ahead and feel free to do that grammar thing too.
thank you in advance.
Her "normal" is crazy. Batchit crazy, in fact.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Hank should get infractions for counting I's? Whatever, dude!

I didn't mean that statement in particular, but I guess from how much you want to defend it, it probably makes you think you were over the line. I was talking about your general way that you pick on her until she does say something that everyone can jump on.