Kookoo

Whats the real truth about mamatutu?

• She's #### bat crazy

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • She's just drunk when she posts

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • She's just learning how to read?

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • She's an innocent victim of the forum.

Votes: 33 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hank

my war
I didn't mean that statement in particular, but I guess from how much you want to defend it, it probably makes you think you were over the line. I was talking about your general way that you pick on her until she does say something that everyone can jump on.

:bs:

Show me. I am tame compared to what other people say to her. Now stop picking on me... :biggrin:

I didn't mean that statement in particular, but I guess from how much you want to defend it, it probably makes you think you were over the line. I was talking about your general way that you pick on her until she does say something that everyone can jump on.

It has been my observation over the years that Vraiblonde would come to the defense of someone being singled out and would even attempt to explain to those posters why they attract such negative attention. It is when the poster shows no interest in acknowledging or addressing their posting behavior that she leaves them be as they continue to get negative results from their choice of words posted. I don't see how you can expect anything more from her. Mamatutu continues to post in her passive-aggressive style and it continues to get the negative attention such passive-aggressive warrants. If a kid in the class keeps talking bad to other kids under his/her breath and the teacher not really paying attention enough to catch his/her instigating the trouble constantly berates the kids that she catches chastising him/her that doesn't fix the true problem nor does it negate the fact that the instigator is the true burr under the saddle.

Synopsis of the above: just because you haven't noticed the passive-aggressive pattern of her postings does not make it not so.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
This one?
http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/272936-all-you-folks.html#post5163557

Not exactly a standard attack, but if you want to read that into it I guess you could.

This ones much easier to find the attack in.
http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/272936-all-you-folks.html#post5163561

This reply is a little incoherent, but I think she's saying you're a nice guy in despite making her feel like crap.
http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/272936-all-you-folks.html#post5163563

Like I said, she doesn't come across real well, but some of you can take the most innocuous statements and blow them up to biblical proportions.
That is the thread I was referring to. That is only the tip of the iceberg. She has way too many posts now for you to read them all but trust me, she has demonstrated over her 18 mos. here that she is an alcoholic lunatic.

It has been my observation over the years that Vraiblonde would come to the defense of someone being singled out and would even attempt to explain to those posters why they attract such negative attention. It is when the poster shows no interest in acknowledging or addressing their posting behavior that she leaves them be as they continue to get negative results from their choice of words posted. I don't see how you can expect anything more from her. Mamatutu continues to post in her passive-aggressive style and it continues to get the negative attention such passive-aggressive warrants. If a kid in the class keeps talking bad to other kids under his/her breath and the teacher not really paying attention enough to catch his/her instigating the trouble constantly berates the kids that she catches chastising him/her that doesn't fix the true problem nor does it negate the fact that the instigator is the true burr under the saddle.

Synopsis of the above: just because you haven't noticed the passive-aggressive pattern of her postings does not make it not so.
Well said. :clap:

And the irony is that Vrai and myself both tried to help her fit in when she first joined. Totally ignored our advice and the rest is history.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Perhaps, Merlin, you have not been the recipient of her PM's where she's been nasty. OR where she claims to be "sorry for her x, y, z behavior" and vomits mea culpas - only to turn around practically at the same time and do the same thing again & again.

There are plenty of threads & posts where the examples of her PM's have been posted. I would search for them myself in order to provide my own evidence - but alas, I cannot search very well on my cellphone & it takes too long. The trails are there for anyone caring to look.

In fact, a good place to start is about a year ago - because that was when my mom died and we had a small celebration/toast for her before a lot of the folks arrived at Vera's. There were threads that she posted ad nauseam after that time where she bragged about having apologized .to Vrai & myself and promised to "turn over a new leaf". So....yeah.

Bann

PREMO Member

:yay: :yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
That is the thread I was referring to. That is only the tip of the iceberg. She has way too many posts now for you to read them all but trust me, she has demonstrated over her 18 mos. here that she is an alcoholic lunatic.

Well said. :clap:

And the irony is that Vrai and myself both tried to help her fit in when she first joined. Totally ignored our advice and the rest is history.
I don't have the PM any longer - but when she first PM'd me back in (I think) March of last year - I also gave her some friendly advice. I did post the PM from & my reply to her. Clearly, she is not interested in an sort of behavior modification.

I can speak to my opinion of Vrai having known her for years. I see her as someone that upon meeting a new person does so with a postive attitude and will think positively of you until you give her reason to doubt you. Because is confident and content with herself, if you bring her negative vibes you will not be someone she wants to be around. That's how she manages to remain content and postive in a world full of negativity.

Over the years, I've found her gut feelings to be quite accurate.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Wow! One word posts from me... That's a lot of picking on her until others do! Dope.

I've gotten a bit tired of this debate, I say you act like a dick to her, you don't agree. I'm not likely to change my opinion (especially after your replies), and I expect that you're not going to change yours, so I'm going to drop out of it for now.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Well, I see the normal instigators have chimed in, again, adding nothing to the thread but upping their post count.

While the point I was trying to make was why do some members seem to think that it is acceptable to come down here and make a poll for the sole purpose of denigrating someone they don’t agree with. Does it make you feel big and bad to smear someone and then have your minions chime in to prop up your point of view? When someone does have a differing POV the “my chit don’t stink” crowd attack that member like someone hit a bee hive with a water hose.

Like I’ve stated, if you have an issue with a member, handle it in that thread, don’t run down here like a little child and make a poll, when you do that, you’ve automatically lost the discussion.

And Socki, which finger do you have for me, the one you stick up your nose, the one you jam in your ear or the one you stick in your ass to scratch your brain? Either way, all you are going to do is show me your IQ and once again prove you are incapable of acting like a lady, you are such an internet hero.:coffee:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Oh... No doubt about that, but that's not what you said... She reaps what she sows. Besides, it's the frickin' internet, who cares?

Look again, it's exactly what I said.

Hank

my war
Look again, it's exactly what I said.

Like I said, there are far worse things said to her by other people. Me saying shutup is hardly picking on someone. As you can see from others she brings it on herself. Besides, I thought you were done?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I've gotten a bit tired of this debate, I say you act like a dick to her, you don't agree. I'm not likely to change my opinion (especially after your replies), and I expect that you're not going to change yours, so I'm going to drop out of it for now.

Like I said, there are far worse things said to her by other people. Me saying shutup is hardly picking on someone. As you can see from others she brings it on herself. Besides, I thought you were done?

You've got to read all of the words. I had to be up at 0430