Kookoo

Whats the real truth about mamatutu?

• She's #### bat crazy

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • She's just drunk when she posts

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • She's just learning how to read?

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • She's an innocent victim of the forum.

Votes: 33 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hank

my war
You've got to read all of the words. I had to be up at 0430

Frankly, I could give a chit less how you feel about the subject and I have no idea why I feel the need to defend myself. I would hardly call someone saying shutup to someone picking on them. You must be a very sensitive gal.

mamatutu

mama to two
I chuckled because the main biotch about kookoo is she makes others threads about herself, seems to be contagious

Here I am. :howdy: I decided to post to lure you and Hank away from Merlin, who by the way, is not my MPD; which is obvious to people that pay attention.

Also, it seems other members like to make threads all about me, as well. :diva: I should send Bluebird a thank you PM!

Hank

my war
Here I am. :howdy: I decided to post to lure you and Hank away from Merlin, who by the way, is not my MPD; which is obvious to people that pay attention.

Also, it seems other members like to make threads all about me, as well. :diva: I should send Bluebird a thank you PM!

No doubt you are loving this! That's for sure! Congratulations!

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

My post wasn't meant towards anyone in particular, just the whole thread..... I love you, can I get some now?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'll break it down for you in small easily managed chunks.
Frankly, I could give a chit less how you feel about the subject and I have no idea why I feel the need to defend myself.
If you didn't think you'd done anything wrong you'd never gotten into this debate in the first place, you would have just laughed it off, made a snarky comment and moved on.

I would hardly call someone saying shutup to someone picking on them.
We all know it went much further then that. I restricted my search to the last couple of weeks and took a single post from those, most of them have many follow on comments.

You must be a very sensitive
I do have a great deal of empathy, I don't see that trait in you though. In you I see the kid who picked on the less fortunate to the point that they cried. Then started with the "I didn't do nothing" responses.

gal.
Wrong and you knew it, but I'm sure it gave you a moment of pleasure to say I was girlish.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
And honestly, I was cool with KooKoo until recently. We even shared loving private messages with one another until recently. Sorry to burst your bubble.

To use the school yard analogy, here's where you try to explain to the teacher "we was just playing", when you've made the little girl cry.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Frankly, I could give a chit less how you feel about the subject and I have no idea why I feel the need to defend myself. I would hardly call someone saying shutup to someone picking on them. You must be a very sensitive gal.

I think Merlin is kookoo's MPD. :yay:

No doubt you are loving this! That's for sure! Congratulations!

You brought me into the debate.

And honestly, I was cool with KooKoo until recently. We even shared loving private messages with one another until recently. Sorry to burst your bubble.

:killingme Oh my God! Get over it.. It's strangers on the damn internet.

Because your statement was false. I don't keep picking until others pile on. You were wrong.

:popcorn:

Hank

my war
So let's get this straight, Merlin... It is ok for Mamakookoo to attack others (keep in mind she deletes a lot of posts), but no one can touch her because she is such the victim... Is that how it works?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:killingme Oh my God! Get over it.. It's strangers on the damn internet.
I haven't done anything to get over, my opinion (along with everyone else's) was asked and I gave it. I have a question for you though, why is being civil to someone on the Internet less important than anywhere else?

Hank

my war
I haven't done anything to get over, my opinion (along with everyone else's) was asked and I gave it. I have a question for you though, why is being civil to someone on the Internet less important than anywhere else?

You're calling mamakookoo civil? Like I said, you reap what you sow. You obviously aren't familiar with her attacks on others. Plenty of people in this thread have indicated just that.