Kookoo

Whats the real truth about mamatutu?

• She's #### bat crazy

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • She's just drunk when she posts

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • She's just learning how to read?

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • She's an innocent victim of the forum.

Votes: 33 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hank

my war
Um…..no, why, did yours spring another leak?:whistle:

How many times have we told you…….no teeth (or in your case, tooth).:killingme

Funny how you condemn people for put-downs, yet you have no problem giving them right back.... You should step off your soapbox one day and look in the mirror...:party:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Funny how you condemn people for put-downs, yet you have no problem giving them right back.... You should step off your soapbox one day and look in the mirror...:party:

Sorry, I don’t make polls to denigrate someone, I also don’t start insulting people, I merely reply to the insults in kind, and I’m not a forum troll that goes around and just comments on things for the sole purpose of stirring the pot.

Now, if you would kindly do yourself a favor and go back and read the whole thread you will see that I’m merely responding to Socki’s insults in kind, since she is a liberated woman and wants to be treated like an equal, I will do as she wise’s and treat her like an equal…………..with equal insults.

Last edited:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
emoticon-cartoon-013[1].gif

Hank

my war
Sorry, I don’t make polls to denigrate someone, I also don’t start insulting people, I merely reply to the insults in kind, and I’m not a forum troll that goes around and just comments on things for the sole purpose of stirring the pot.

Now, if you would kindly do yourself a favor and go back and read the whole thread you will see that I’m merely responding to Socki’s insults in kind, since she is a liberated woman and wants to be treated like an equal, I will do as she wise’s and treat her like an equal…………..with equal insults.

Boy, you people sure take this interweb thingy seriously! I could understand if everyone wasn't an anonymous figure on here. Sorry your pussy hurts so much from the insults from people you don't even know! Grow a pair!

sockgirl77

Boy, you people sure take this interweb thingy seriously! I could understand if everyone wasn't an anonymous figure on here. Sorry your pussy hurts so much from the insults from people you don't even know! Grow a pair!

:love:

Attachments

• wshaveit.png
    wshaveit.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 135