Kookoo

Whats the real truth about mamatutu?

• She's #### bat crazy

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • She's just drunk when she posts

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • She's just learning how to read?

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • She's an innocent victim of the forum.

Votes: 33 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sockgirl77

Are we seriously arguing over the results of a forum poll? Jesus. It's not like y'all voted that a dog's ass was prettier than her. :rolleyes:

BlueBird

So I could have voted she was a "Bat S crazy drunk poster and is an innocent victim of the forums who is just learning how to read"? and here I only chose 1 option; reading comprehension is not my friend

Yes, This is America and in BlueBirds world it's all about the freedom of multiple choices. Enjoy!

BlueBird

Are we seriously arguing over the results of a forum poll? Jesus. It's not like y'all voted that a dog's ass was prettier than her. :rolleyes:

I really don't think that anyone is taking this poll seriously enough to be seriously arguing about anything. Just relax and try to remain calm.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yes, you take douchness to another level! Congrats! :party:

So anyone who doesn't just accept your right to be an Internet bully is a dope, a a gal, an MPD, a douche, a whiny little bitch, a bitch, and again a douche, you're not even good enough to make it through a single thread without repeating your name calling. You really are not good at this, sorry.

Hank

my war
So anyone who doesn't just accept your right to be an Internet bully is a dope, a a gal, an MPD, a douche, a whiny little bitch, a bitch, and again a douche, you're not even good enough to make it through a single thread without repeating your name calling. You really are not good at this, sorry.

I like you, Tony. I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Let me see if I understand this correctly, BB makes a poll denigrating Mamatutu and some expect everyone not to take it seriously, how eff’ing nice of you.:sarcasm:

Has it ever occurred to any of you eff’ing jokesters that what you are doing is a form of internet bullying? By making a thread/poll denigrating someone you are in fact trying to intimidate, belittle and bully them into not posting just for the mere reason that you did not like/agree with them, as I’ve said, how eff’ing tolerant some of you are.

Then you jump all over Merlin who has the moral fiber to speak out against this and attempt to ridiculed and belittled him. I guess the truth hurts and those who are hurt will attack anyone who dares speak the truth about them for they cannot take the pain the truth causes. All those who voted for the first three choices and/or posted disparaging comments about Mamatutu, I would like to see your psychiatrist degree since you are all such eff’ing experts in determining someone’s mental state. I bet most of you could put a psychiatrist’s kid through college with the therapy you need.

Personally, I think everyone who denigrated, belittled and ridiculed mama in this thread owe her an apology but sadly I don’t see that happening since all of you who attacked her are so blinded by your own self righteousness that you think you are morally superior to everyone else and are never wrong but will instead attack me for once again, the truth hurts.

So refreshing to see such class, maturity and tolerance on display in this thread, sure makes SOMD look like a nice place to live doesn’t it.:sarcasm:

sockgirl77

Let me see if I understand this correctly, BB makes a poll denigrating Mamatutu and some expect everyone not to take it seriously, how eff’ing nice of you.:sarcasm:

Has it ever occurred to any of you eff’ing jokesters that what you are doing is a form of internet bullying? By making a thread/poll denigrating someone you are in fact trying to intimidate, belittle and bully them into not posting just for the mere reason that you did not like/agree with them, as I’ve said, how eff’ing tolerant some of you are.

Then you jump all over Merlin who has the moral fiber to speak out against this and attempt to ridiculed and belittled him. I guess the truth hurts and those who are hurt will attack anyone who dares speak the truth about them for they cannot take the pain the truth causes. All those who voted for the first three choices and/or posted disparaging comments about Mamatutu, I would like to see your psychiatrist degree since you are all such eff’ing experts in determining someone’s mental state. I bet most of you could put a psychiatrist’s kid through college with the therapy you need.

Personally, I think everyone who denigrated, belittled and ridiculed mama in this thread owe her an apology but sadly I don’t see that happening since all of you who attacked her are so blinded by your own self righteousness that you think you are morally superior to everyone else and are never wrong but will instead attack me for once again, the truth hurts.

So refreshing to see such class, maturity and tolerance on display in this thread, sure makes SOMD look like a nice place to live doesn’t it.:sarcasm:

You really do need your ass kicked.

Hank

my war
Has it ever occurred to any of you eff’ing jokesters that what you are doing is a form of internet bullying?

Call the Police! Call the Police! :jameo:

Internet bullying is such bullchit. You know how to cure internet bullying? Turn off the damn computer! That's how!