Kookoo

Whats the real truth about mamatutu?

• She's #### bat crazy

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • She's just drunk when she posts

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • She's just learning how to read?

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • She's an innocent victim of the forum.

Votes: 33 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can't believe you guys are arguing over something so stupid. Especially on such a nice day to be spent outside. :lmao:

Hank

my war
I can't believe you guys are arguing over something so stupid. Especially on such a nice day to be spent outside. :lmao:

Ehhh. I am working. It breaks up the monotony of staring at the same screen all day. But I am heading out now so Merlin can keep whacking his pud to mamakookoo.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Not that I really have a dog in this fight but I do believe that some of the people that voted "she is an innocent victim on the forum" voted with the idea that is was meant sarcastically.
Personally, I think it should have said "she is an innocent victim on the forum" followed by :drama: and :sarcasm:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Cool. You just admitted you had no fact on the numbers.(I have? I thought I was just counting the number of MPD's that were voting)Congrats! Where is everyone else defending?

Everyone else is probably sitting back chuckling about how this thing is going.

BlueBird

Don't just say it's wrong, point out the flaw in the logic, if you can't do that all you've got is an opinion.

I've already done that, but you are so stuck on the percentage that you can't absorb it. You're looking at this like it's an election and it's not. The highest percentage would only be a true result if it were split with one other opposing option. In this case it's one option against two options blaming two separate flaws. More people believe she has a flaw. Simple!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I've had to be in front of a computer all day for work, this has helped make the day go by for me, another 30 minutes and I'm done.

BlueBird

Not that I really have a dog in this fight but I do believe that some of the people that voted "she is an innocent victim on the forum" voted with the idea that is was meant sarcastically.
Personally, I think it should have said "she is an innocent victim on the forum" followed by :drama: and :sarcasm:

I didn't want that option to be taken as sarcasm. I agree with you though that it probably got a lot of votes out sarcasm though.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Polls and trolls.

This was not a selection.

I will say, please leave her alone.

I do know what it's like to be picked on here.

Over the years I learned not to give a crap. I also learned to stop posting...for the most part.

Hank? I have posted five "I's " Unless you include the It's.

BlueBird

Polls and trolls.

This was not a selection.

I will say, please leave her alone.

I do know what it's like to be picked on here.

Over the years I learned not to give a crap. I also learned to stop posting...for the most part.

Hank? I have posted five "I's " Unless you include the It's.

Leave her alone? :killingme This would be like not kicking the guy intentionally walking around with a please kick me sign on his back.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ehhh. I am working. It breaks up the monotony of staring at the same screen all day. But I am heading out now so Merlin can keep whacking his pud to mamakookoo.

I've had to be in front of a computer all day for work, this has helped make the day go by for me, another 30 minutes and I'm done.

Well, it sucks to be both of you. I have been out to the farmers market, ran errands and hung out by the pool and finished reading a book, cooked out on the grill and went out for a bit.

:diva:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I didn't want that option to be taken as sarcasm. I agree with you though that it probably got a lot of votes out sarcasm though.

I expect you were probably thinking the numbers were going to look more like this.

She's #### bat crazy 40 100%
She's just drunk when she posts 40 100%
She's just learning how to read? 40 100%
She's an innocent victim of the forum. 10 25%

Otherwise you wouldn't have three strong negatives to a single positive.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Well, it sucks to be both of you. I have been out to the farmers market, ran errands and hung out by the pool and finished reading a book, cooked out on the grill and went out for a bit.

:diva:

Got to work tomorrow too, hopefully there'll be something interesting going.

BlueBird

I expect you were probably thinking the numbers were going to look more like this.

She's #### bat crazy 40 100%
She's just drunk when she posts 40 100%
She's just learning how to read? 40 100%
She's an innocent victim of the forum. 10 25%

Otherwise you wouldn't have three strong negatives to a single positive.

Wrong again, and your speculative opinion is irrelevant. More people think she has a problem, than think she does not have a problem and it's the forum's fault. This isn't an opinion it's just a fact.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
View Poll Results: Whats the real truth about mamatutu?
This poll will close on 06-30-2013 at 04:34 PM
She's #### bat crazy 21 42.86%
She's just drunk when she posts 17 34.69%
She's just learning how to read? 5 10.20%
She's an innocent victim of the forum. 28 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You have already voted on this poll

How do the totals add up to 71 votes and only 49 voters?

View Poll Results: Whats the real truth about mamatutu?
This poll will close on 06-30-2013 at 04:34 PM
She's #### bat crazy 21 42.86%
She's just drunk when she posts 17 34.69%
She's just learning how to read? 5 10.20%
She's an innocent victim of the forum. 28 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You have already voted on this poll

How do the totals add up to 71 votes and only 49 voters?

Multiple Choice Poll.