L G P

Baz

This. ------------------>
LET'S GO PENS !!!

Bored of the fluttering fans of Washington and Philly.

This is ours.

They'll likely visit to whine and cry, but #### them.

This is us.

It's A Great Day For Hockey.

JoeR

LET'S GO PENS !!!

Bored of the fluttering fans of Washington and Philly.

This is ours.

They'll likely visit to whine and cry, but #### them.

This is us.

It's A Great Day For Hockey.

You know they'll be here to piss and moan and call Sid names. It just shows how jealous they are. So how long have you been a Pens fan Baz? I've been since mid 70's. When the blue uniforms weren't throwbacks.

Baz

You know they'll be here to piss and moan and call Sid names. It just shows how jealous they are. So how long have you been a Pens fan Baz? I've been since mid 70's. When the blue uniforms weren't throwbacks.

I wasn't a Penguins fan until the North Stars were stolen from Minnesota. Ironically, right after they played the Penguins in their second Cup run.

So, In a goofy way, I became a Pens fan when the North Stars moved.

Moved to NC, before the Hurricanes were there. Had to find an East Coast team to cheer for, so picked 66, 68, 10, and the rest.

Easy enough.

Still root for the Canes, but, well, we know.

Baz

Brooks was back today. Comrie and Asham, last game. they're FINALLY getting healthy again, just in time.

(Geno not included.)

Sid will be back, probably with 3 games to go in the regular season, to get his timing back. Not only does he have to skate the rust off and get his conditioning back, , but has a couple new linemates to sync with.

JoeR

Brooks was back today. Comrie and Asham, last game. they're FINALLY getting healthy again, just in time.

(Geno not included.)

Sid will be back, probably with 3 games to go in the regular season, to get his timing back. Not only does he have to skate the rust off and get his conditioning back, , but has a couple new linemates to sync with.

I was thinking the same thing about Sid. They should another clip the other day from his workout. Loved the spin and backhand into the net over the goalie.

Baz

I was thinking the same thing about Sid. They should another clip the other day from his workout. Loved the spin and backhand into the net over the goalie.

From what I've heard, Sid looks like normal out there during drills. I'm thinking he'll be cleared to practice next day or so. Hopefully Johnson isn't out too long. While Thiessen's been great down in WBS, he's certainly not who you want backing up Fleury heading into the playoffs.

Must win game tonight if the Pens want to steal the divison.

Edit: More good news: just read Thiessen was sent back down, so Johnson's good to go. Letestu back in the lineup tonight, as well.

Last edited:

Baz

Let's Go Pens!!!

Attachments

• 44 vs. Philthy.jpg
    44 vs. Philthy.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 67

Baz

Agreed. So how long after the final buzzer you know who shows up to trash talk?

Well, Flyers fans can talk a bit of trash if they want, their team did win the season series 4-2. That loss most likely cemented the division for them, as well. But that's okay, there are still a couple of bigger prizes out there. You don't see many fans wearing Divison Champions t-shirts out and about. :lol:

Interesting matchup against Tampa tomorrow, seeing how we may be playing them in the first round. Too early to tell for sure, though.

Last edited: