L G P

OldHillcrestGuy

CAPS 4 PENS 0

Oh sorry...this is the "L G P thread"...my bad :killingme

Ok lets be nice to these guys Cap fans, think they still have the bragging rights, we do great in regular season and choke in the playoffs, where they seem to always do good. Lets hope that maybe we can brag after this season.:buddies:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Penguins leading the way on the concussion issue.

Pittsburgh Penguins to offer baseline concussion tests for youth hockey players - ESPN

The Penguins, as part of a new initiative, will offer free baseline concussion testing and educational programs to youth hockey players in the region.

"Heads Up Pittsburgh" is a combination effort with the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and UPMC Sports Medicine, aimed at making more hockey families aware of concussions in the sport.

Soltesz said the program will be focused on the pee wee, bantam and midget levels of youth hockey, in addition to high school hockey, because those players are involved in checking.

"This represents 6,000 players in those age groups in western Pennsylvania," he said. "And our goal is to test all of them."

:yay:

Hopefully all teams get involved like this.

Baz

Tampa Bay will light their ass up.....:huggy:

While that's technically possible, I find it highly improbable. If anyone's getting lit up, it'll likely be Tampa Bay, based on the regular season stats.

I expect a low scoring series.

JoeR

While that's technically possible, I find it highly improbable. If anyone's getting lit up, it'll likely be Tampa Bay, based on the regular season stats.

I expect a low scoring series.

If Philly keeps playing they're last few games like they did last night the Pens still have a slim shot at the division.

Baz

If Philly keeps playing they're last few games like they did last night the Pens still have a slim shot at the division.

They do, but looking at matchups, I'd be pretty cool with them staying at 4th. Either works for me, though.

Baz

Looks like Tampa changed a few things. Up 3-0 in the 1st.

4-1 into the 3rd. Tampa stepped it up and PIT has been undisciplined. Their "powerplay" is still killing 'em. 0-12 or whatever.

No big thing. Didn't bank on a sweep.

Baz

Pens pulled Fleury with 3+ minutes left down 4-1. TB scored on the EN, but was cool they tried.

Good on Tampa, they kicked ass tonight. 1-1

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Pens pulled Fleury with 3+ minutes left down 4-1. TB scored on the EN, but was cool they tried.

Good on Tampa, they kicked ass tonight. 1-1

Now where's the fun in a clean sweep? And how come none of the Pens' games are on Versus? What's up with that?

:grumblegrumble:

Baz

Now where's the fun in a clean sweep? And how come none of the Pens' games are on Versus? What's up with that?

:grumblegrumble:

It was on Vs. tonight in the D.C region. Though V.S. showed they would play the Caps game, since it was local, the Caps had to be on CSN. So Vs. Showed the Pens game.

Nationwide Pens game for game 3 on Monday

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
It was on Vs. tonight in the D.C region. Though V.S. showed they would play the Caps game, since it was local, the Caps had to be on CSN. So Vs. Showed the Pens game.

I just hope that all national televised games do not have the damned annoying NBC announcers that can't get players names right and just overall suck in calling a game.

Baz

I just hope that all national televised games do not have the damned annoying NBC announcers that can't get players names right and just overall suck in calling a game.

The VS game on Monday should just be piggybacking on the local feed, as I think all Round 1 games would be. Round 2 goes national, with all the usual suspects broadcasting.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

What network? I'll be in Jersey with sis & Mom. We'd like to be able to watch the game! Of course, it'll get a bit crowded with all of us standing in front of the TV screaming if it goes into overtime, lol!

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
The VS game on Monday should just be piggybacking on the local feed, as I think all Round 1 games would be. Round 2 goes national, with all the usual suspects broadcasting.

I guess that we can only pray and hope that the stupidity is kept to a minimum!

Baz

What network? I'll be in Jersey with sis & Mom. We'd like to be able to watch the game! Of course, it'll get a bit crowded with all of us standing in front of the TV screaming if it goes into overtime, lol!

Nationwide on Versus. Pittsburgh local veiwers get it on the usual FSN/ROOT channel.