L G P

Baz

This. ------------------>
How'd that game work out for ya? :whistle:

Not as well I as I had hoped. :lol: If they could just upgrade their powerplay so that it just sucked horrendously, I'd be happier.

I'm suggesting to the Penguins they find out who's running the PP for Tampa, and offer him 5 times as much to come over to Pittsburgh next year.

Baz

8 o'clock start tonight :)mad:) so Vs. can do live look-ins and switch over when the BOS-MTL game ends.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Cool! :yay:

I was going to see it either way on Center Ice, but this will help those without CI (and have the appropriate sports package on their SAT/FiOS/Cable) see it.

Ill be wearing out the "Previous channel" button on my remote tonight, flipping back in forth between games :lol:

Baz

Ill be wearing out the "Previous channel" button on my remote tonight, flipping back in forth between games :lol:

No kidding. Bad planning on the the NHL's part by scheduling games 6 & 7 of MTL-BOS on consecutive nights. This while jamming extra days off between games in other series.

BuddyLee

Football addict
8 o'clock start tonight :)mad:) so Vs. can do live look-ins and switch over when the BOS-MTL game ends.

Yeah, that stinks. I wanted to watch this game as well. Too bad Versus doesn't have an alternate channel like Comcast Sportsnet does.

SoMdDude

Puck Fittsburgh, I see some Pens fans else where already using the Crosby and Malkin were out excuse..but I will be honest, they played MUCH better w/o those two than I thought they would. At any rate bring on the Lightning!

Baz

Ugh. Well, they certainly gave it all they had, but couldn't crack Roloson or that Tampa D, which was surprisngly stout. They better address the powerplay this offseason.

While getting bounced stings, it doesn't take away from the grreat job they did this year. Dealing with all the injuries, it's amazing they finished as high as they did. They never gave in, just plugged in replacements and kept on. Already looking forward to next year. Hopefully Sid and Geno will be healthy and ready to roll.

At least the rest of the playoffs will be stress free. :lol:

craptastic

Ugh. Well, they certainly gave it all they had, but couldn't crack Roloson or that Tampa D, which was surprisngly stout. They better address the powerplay this offseason.

While getting bounced stings, it doesn't take away from the grreat job they did this year. Dealing with all the injuries, it's amazing they finished as high as they did. They never gave in, just plugged in replacements and kept on. Already looking forward to next year. Hopefully Sid and Geno will be healthy and ready to roll.

Sorry Baz :huggy: I wanted Pitt to win too :whistle:

LordStanley

I know nothing

Thats all coaching. Bylsma did a good job keeping that team afloat!

Baz

Okay.

The WBS Penguins open round 2 of the Calder Cup playoffs against the Charlotte Checkers (Carolina's AHLers) tonight.

LET'S GO Baby PENS!!!

:ohwell:

Baz

Coach of the Year

A big fat CONGRATULATIONS to Coach Dan Bylsma on winning the Jack Adams Award!!! :yahoo:
:buddies: