Ladies: Would u prefer a man to be up front...

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
The only reason the bulk of you ladies want men to be upfront about that is so you can tell 'em to F off. So, aside from a moral preference of not lying, explain to me why they should tell you.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
The only reason the bulk of you ladies want men to be upfront about that is so you can tell 'em to F off. So, aside from a moral preference of not lying, explain to me why they should tell you.

I haven't responded to the original question in this thread, but honestly, I'd rather the guy be up front about it. I wouldn't be keen on a one-night stand, but as you well know I might decide that I didn't mind having an FWB. :shrug:

S

shiki

It's not just lying, it's manipulation.

Say a girl wants to get pregnant and knows her man doesn't want a child should she lie and quit taking the birth control thereby getting what she wants because she knows if she was upfront he would say no...is that ok too?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
It's not just lying, it's manipulation.

Say a girl wants to get pregnant and knows her man doesn't want a child should she lie and quit taking the birth control thereby getting what she wants because she knows if she was upfront he would say no...is that ok too?

It's both. Giving someone a false belief is a form of lying.

A POA is not a life changing event. A child is. Apples and oranges. So again, aside from manipulation and lying being wrong; in the bulk of cases, why should he be up front?

S

shiki

It's both. Giving someone a false belief is a form of lying.

A POA is not a life changing event. A child is. Apples and oranges. So again, aside from manipulation and lying being wrong; in the bulk of cases, why should he be up front?

That's enough reason.
:doh:

Toxick

Splat
I don't care what anyone says or how much red karma I get. But this needs to be said:

Sorry ladies, but any woman who said "yes" to the original question is ####ing lying, to us or to themselves.

At least 8 out of 10 of them are, anyway.

I once tried an experiment back in the day, because I had often heard women ##### and moan about this very thing, so I thought I would try this honest up-front approach, thinking that maybe my nook factor could be increased significantly.

Not only did I not get anywhere doing this (except maybe twice) but most women I tried this "honest" approach got offended - like, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

Now, I wasn't a jerk about it or anything, I simply made it clear that all I wanted was some boinking, and that there was most likely not going to be a phone call in our futures.

Yeah.... that didn't work at all.

Of course, I haven't ruled out the possibility that most women that I tried that with, simply found me unattractive.

S

shiki

I don't care what anyone says or how much red karma I get. But this needs to be said:

Sorry ladies, but any woman who said "yes" to the original question is ####ing lying, to us or to themselves.

:blahblah:

I once tried an experiment back in the day, because I had often heard women ##### and moan about this very thing, so I thought I would try this honest up-front approach, thinking that maybe my nook factor could be increased significantly.

Not only did I not get anywhere doing this (except maybe twice) but most women I tried this "honest" approach got offended - like, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

How often do you get in them drawls with the lying and scheming approach?

Of course, I haven't ruled out the possibility that most women that I tried that with, simply found me unattractive.

Hrmmm. You may want to investigate this aspect a bit further. :coffee:

Try getting them $hit faced drunk and seeing if that gets you more poonani. For science of course.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Now, I wasn't a jerk about it or anything, I simply made it clear that all I wanted was some boinking, and that there was most likely not going to be a phone call in our futures.

Yeah.... that didn't work at all.

I guess because we're not "supposed to be like that" and women want honesty so they can turn you down.

So men keep lyin and women keep hatin the liars and the cheaters and society will be at a standstill and become......

(not safe for work)

Toxick

Splat
How often do you get in them drawls with the lying and scheming approach?

Did ... how often did I get into them drawls? I'm married now. So I'm only interested into getting into one set of drawls these days, and I manage that often enough to be content with life.

Back in the day, I didn't have much trouble in the drawls department. I didn't "lie and scheme" - I simply didn't announce the fact that all I wanted was for them to point their toes at the sky, and be on their merry way.

Try getting them $hit faced drunk and seeing if that gets you more poonani. For science of course.

I'm all about science.

kelb

art imitating life
obviously, it's not. Ever think about looking at the other side of the coin? Like Toxic said, don't claim you want honesty when you get offended over it.

Not all the way true...Just becuase you go up to her and tell her you want to just bang her and she gets offended doesnt mean that all chicks will. Trust me.. there are girls who just want that too! So instead of using the ones that want a relationship... try banging the sluts instead! :yay:
Thanks!

S

shiki

obviously, it's not. Ever think about looking at the other side of the coin? Like Toxic said, don't claim you want honesty when you get offended over it.

I don't get offended by that. Most dudes don't even try to be honest so it's very rare that it even comes up. The couple times it did the feeling was mutual.

Back in the day, I didn't have much trouble in the drawls department. I didn't "lie and scheme" - I simply didn't announce the fact that all I wanted was for them to point their toes at the sky, and be on their merry way.

You gave away spice bushes, didn't you?

S

shiki

I have had guys get offended when they realized they were just bootie calls and I wasn't in the least interested in being their girlfriend...but even that said I never implied that it was anymore than that.
:jameo: