Larry's fat tread...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Why? They will just tell you to eat less and exercise more. Who needs a thread for that? Maybe your Mom should have beat you more, did you notice how skinny beaten kids are?.

Your narcissism is lesser than mine.

True story; dad was the disciplinarian. He beat our ass. Mom was the 'wait until your father gets home'. One night, I'd be bad. I know, hard to believe but, true enough. Actually, the problem was I got caught. In any event, in some fit of personal growth, I guess, it was decided mom would whoop me. Well, she simply does not have it in her. So, she's like 'this is gonna hurt me more than you...." prelude and is more or less warning me when it is coming, like we're doing this as a team. So, anyway, anticipation is awful, of course, and I feel her wind up and reflexively cover my ass with my hand. Wood spoon on knuckles.

MOTHER####ERPLEASE!!!! OWEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was always better when pop did the duty. It was OVER before the pain reached the brain.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So, fat-shaming is okay if you do it to yourself? I just can't keep up..... what if you drawing attention to your own weight makes me think of my own, which makes me feel shameful that I haven't started my own thread..... this thread might have to be reported, but that might hurt your feelings.......... now I feel bad about maybe making you feel bad..........stuck in a loop, I am........

More TOM, top of mind awareness, reminder. Kinda having it front of my face every day and unavoidable. :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So, fat-shaming is okay if you do it to yourself? I just can't keep up..... what if you drawing attention to your own weight makes me think of my own, which makes me feel shameful that I haven't started my own thread..... this thread might have to be reported, but that might hurt your feelings.......... now I feel bad about maybe making you feel bad..........stuck in a loop, I am........

Now, see, PRE Larry's Fat Tread (LFT) I would have wanted to go eat after reading that. Now, I can take it in context as I have a mission. A stated mission.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
If it helps your cause, I’m 6’ 2” too and you weigh exactly 100lbs more than I do.

:shrug:

But I never cared if you were a fat Larry or a skinny Larry. I don’t judge people by outward appearances.

:drama:

EDIT: Except girls, I like them to look just like in the magazines.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If it helps your cause, I’m 6’ 2” too and you weigh exactly 100lbs more than I do.

But I never cared if you were a fat Larry or a skinny Larry. I don’t judge people by outward appearances.

My bass player is like you; tall and thin. I look like a ####ing nose tackle next to this kid.

[video=youtube;-u03qB1hQI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u03qB1hQI8[/video]

PsyOps

Pixelated
...Ok, so, it started last night after band rehearsal, instead of my standard late night pizza or sub and "I'll start eating better tomorrow", I ate a salad, drank a beer and that was it.

This am, two scrambled eggs and some ham. My goal is 3 days of virtually no carbs and then very low levels of carbs, eat all the protein, salads, dressing, I like. Last time I did this, over New Years 2010, Vrai got me to do it and promised I wouldn't crave carbs if I could make it through 72 hours. Worked great, lost 25 pounds in a month, felt great. I just couldn't shake my love of pasta, bread and so forth.

So, at 275#'s, 4/29/15, that's it. I'm on the verge of needing yet another size larger jeans. Maybe the vanity of putting it in it's own tread will motivate me to hang with it?

It's on. :tap:

Two side-effects to be ready for:

1. You will be able to see your toes again.

2. You won’t be able to see your strings as well.

Watch out for the salad dressings. Most are loaded with carbs. Olive oil, coconut oil, walnut oil, avocados and avocado oil… all good for salads and dressing with good fat.

And you don’t need me to lecture you on this being a lifestyle change and not just a diet to lose some weight. But I wrote it anyway :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
My bass player is like you; tall and thin. I look like a ####ing nose tackle next to this kid.

[video=youtube;-u03qB1hQI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u03qB1hQI8[/video]

What are the mics for?

I haven't seen a curly-cue cord in ages.

atbragg

Ketogenic Diet....Best thing there is ....20g of Carbs on Less a day and you'll not only lose weight quickly, but any signs of the metabolic syndrome will disappear as well.

http://www.reddit.com/r/keto

1. Cut Carbs to 20g per day, not to include deductions of fiber
2. Drink 0.6 x bodyweight in Ounces of day of water
3. Moderate exericse if you can, if not no biggie.
4. Supplement Electrolytes, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ketogenic Diet....Best thing there is ....20g of Carbs on Less a day and you'll not only lose weight quickly, but any signs of the metabolic syndrome will disappear as well.

http://www.reddit.com/r/keto

1. Cut Carbs to 20g per day, not to include deductions of fiber
2. Drink 0.6 x bodyweight in Ounces of day of water
3. Moderate exericse if you can, if not no biggie.
4. Supplement Electrolytes, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium

Pretty much the same as the Paleo diet.

Lots of water is key; otherwise you will get very constipated. How long have you been on it? I know folks are really focused on the weight loss side of things, but there are health aspects of this kind of diet that 'promoters' don't really talk much about. A high fat, high cholesterol diet is key for cell health, generation, and maintenance and virtually eliminating inflammation. The benefits in brain health are claimed to be the most important. If you are type 2 diabetic, if done right, promoters claim will get you off any meds managing your blood sugar. If you already have nerve damage, this does nothing for that.

The other thing to mention is initially you might feel tired or a lack of energy and even think something is wrong, while your metabolism transitions from a state of glycoses to a state of ketosis.

But if you already have heart disease or heart issues you better check with your doctor before going into this.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control

EDIT: Except girls, I like them to look just like in the magazines.

but there are oh so many magazines............:jet:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And you don’t need me to lecture you on this being a lifestyle change and not just a diet to lose some weight. But I wrote it anyway :lol:

My lifestyle is good, very busy, a little exercise. The issue is I eat to effing much and I use it to self medicate; gotten used to using it to shut myself down at the end of the day instead of alcohol. Issue is I'm tired of being a fat #### and I need more energy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you put a sexy man beard on him, he'd be me!

And he bleeds Iron Maiden too!

It's awful. We'll be writing something and then, virtually without fail, he throws in some Harris lick and we're like...dude... :lol:

In all fairness he brings some very creative stuff to the table and most of the time I HATE it right away, deal with it and, when we finish the thing, I end of loving it.