last SMHA this weekend.....who is coming?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I haven't decided if I am going to take the new mare in the jumpers or not, but I am planning on being there both days. Saturday night we are going to have a cook out and drink if anyone wants to stop in and hang out for a bit at Frmgrls trailer. Who is going to the show? I hope the weather is reasonable. :howdy: Let us know what division you are riding in too and we will be your fan club. :howdy:

Eventer29

I have jousting so cant make it saturday for the jumpers. My mare is a bit off anyways so would just be the kiddies. I think I might try some hunter classes sunday with a greenie or my mare who is going back to work after a 6 month layup. Maybe bring the kiddies too. How are the class sizes as far as the hunters? I havent even looked at the class list yet so have no clue what I'd be doing. Maybe just something u/s for the mare and probably 2'-2'6ish for the greenie gelding. will have to figure out what I'm doing and about when we'll have to be there.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadie if I start working Roger can you catch ride a spur broke HUS (QH type) horse? Just local schooling classes at a couple shows.

Sparks

I'm going to take my 3 yr old up Saturday afternoon to try her first flat classes. Should be interesting. She just learned canter, not necessarily the right leads though ;)

I'm taking fat-boy up Sunday a.m. to do a few classes as well.

Figures it's suppose to be HOT again.

W

WhoCares

Sparks said:
I'm going to take my 3 yr old up Saturday afternoon to try her first flat classes. Should be interesting. She just learned canter, not necessarily the right leads though ;)

I'm taking fat-boy up Sunday a.m. to do a few classes as well.

Figures it's suppose to be HOT again.

Aw..at least she is cantering.

Sparks

WhoCares said:
Aw..at least she is cantering.

Oh boy, if you only knew..... my first ride on her she dumped me twice :shocking: Just being a bad baby. That was a month and half ago. Now we have an understanding. :whistle:

W

WhoCares

Sparks said:
Oh boy, if you only knew..... my first ride on her she dumped me twice :shocking: Just being a bad baby. That was a month and half ago. Now we have an understanding. :whistle:

OH I am sure you have an understanding now. :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I haven't decided if I am going to take the new mare in the jumpers or not, but I am planning on being there both days. Saturday night we are going to have a cook out and drink if anyone wants to stop in and hang out for a bit at Frmgrls trailer. Who is going to the show? I hope the weather is reasonable. :howdy: Let us know what division you are riding in too and we will be your fan club. :howdy:

We'll be there! :howdy: :whistle:

W

WhoCares

Oh I will be there.

I will be in the 1st few classes in the AM, and will be done after that. Unless we pick up a stray from the barn since there is space for one more in the trailer.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
BZHorseMomE said:
:howdy: Just like you were at the last MSA on August 5th?? :coffee: Didn't see you or the other Winn's placing to well.

You are so wrong, again! :smack: See you at the year end awards! :lmao: :whistle: But you probably won't see us drinking in the trailers at SMHA, it's not our style! :buttkick:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:
You are so wrong, again! :smack: See you at the year end awards! :lmao: :whistle: But you probably won't see us drinking in the trailers at SMHA, it's not our style! :buttkick:

Oh, got you mixed up with another trainer. :jameo: You trained the student that won the Medal. :yay: Like the big grey by the way.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I had thought about this one, but I just did a 4 day show last weekend with my youngster. I think I will give him a few weeks off now to be a baby. Probably try to hit a schooling show in October...so let me know whats coming up!

And Winn...whats wrong with the drinking!?! Thats the best part of the show!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
BZHorseMomE said:
Oh, got you mixed up with another trainer. :jameo: You trained the student that won the Medal. :yay: Like the big grey by the way.

Oops, Sorry Winn's I must be getting you mixed up with other barns and trainers. :popcorn:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
appendixqh said:
I had thought about this one, but I just did a 4 day show last weekend with my youngster. I think I will give him a few weeks off now to be a baby. Probably try to hit a schooling show in October...so let me know whats coming up!

And Winn...whats wrong with the drinking!?! Thats the best part of the show!

Just not our style, to each his/her own. :howdy: Definitely not the best part of the show for us but whatever floats your boat! :flowers:

Eventer29

Looked at the class list. If we go I think I may do the sr. pleasure w/t w/my mare, and/or the baby green hunter 2'3 w the gelding. Any idea what time these classes may run?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Winn Dixie said:
Just not our style, to each his/her own. :howdy: Definitely not the best part of the show for us but whatever floats your boat! :flowers:

:howdy:
Went to a show last weekend and one group of people set up a whole Tiki bar! It was funny!!!

I also showed a horse for the first time in almost 20 years at a serious show...I had a drinky-poo to take the edge off before my first class. After I complete the first class I was alright and had a blast! :huggy: