last SMHA this weekend.....who is coming?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
appendixqh said:
:howdy:
Went to a show last weekend and one group of people set up a whole Tiki bar! It was funny!!!

I also showed a horse for the first time in almost 20 years at a serious show...I had a drinky-poo to take the edge off before my first class. After I complete the first class I was alright and had a blast! :huggy:

We didn't say we didn't drink or even enjoy a drink or two once in a while, just not at shows or at the barns. :howdy: There are usually young riders with us and we don't partake or even pretend to partake in their presence! :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
appendixqh said:
:howdy:
Went to a show last weekend and one group of people set up a whole Tiki bar! It was funny!!!

I also showed a horse for the first time in almost 20 years at a serious show...I had a drinky-poo to take the edge off before my first class. After I complete the first class I was alright and had a blast! :huggy:

Did you then celebrate with a couple more!!! :howdy: :lmao: Nothing wrong with a little drinky-poo or two :yay: ....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
One time at an app show they had the buffet and free beer/wine then my pleasure class..I was drunker then hell but had a great ride.. :yay:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
One time at an app show they had the buffet and free beer/wine then my pleasure class..I was drunker then hell but had a great ride.. :yay:

At Rolex (3 day) last year I had a patron pass and got to drink in the tents with the riders and coaches. :) Didn't see them get drunk before the stadium round though. :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Winn Dixie said:
We didn't say we didn't drink or even enjoy a drink or two once in a while, just not at shows or at the barns. :howdy: There are usually young riders with us and we don't partake or even pretend to partake in their presence! :huggy:

Ahhh....see the kiddos make all the difference. Good for you for showing them a good example. Fortunately, the girls I show with are all....uh 29. Yeah, thats it...we are all 29! :whistle:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Phyxius said:
At Rolex (3 day) last year I had a patron pass and got to drink in the tents with the riders and coaches. :) Didn't see them get drunk before the stadium round though. :lmao:

I've seen that on tv....now it all makes sense how those riders can even attempt the course! :lmao:

I don't think that even with an Olympic horse, and a dozen margarita's, that I would even attempt 1 fence at the rolex~! :jameo:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Did you then celebrate with a couple more!!! :howdy: :lmao: Nothing wrong with a little drinky-poo or two :yay: ....

That night we did. I was sooooooo happy with my guy! He is only a 2 yr old, and it was his first show....and we went into an open class with all the big boys! He placed 9th, out of 19 which really is fantastic the first time being shown.

W

WhoCares

appendixqh said:
That night we did. I was sooooooo happy with my guy! He is only a 2 yr old, and it was his first show....and we went into an open class with all the big boys! He placed 9th, out of 19 which really is fantastic the first time being shown.

That is AWESOME!! He is just a baby!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
appendixqh said:
Ahhh....see the kiddos make all the difference. Good for you for showing them a good example. Fortunately, the girls I show with are all....uh 29. Yeah, thats it...we are all 29! :whistle:

:killingme :lmao: What a wonderful age, old enough to know just how many drinks you can have before . . . :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Sadie if I start working Roger can you catch ride a spur broke HUS (QH type) horse? Just local schooling classes at a couple shows.
That isn't the horse with the :liar: in the picture is it? :razz:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
I guess we can infer that you are not a "child" even though most of your postings are infantile, since you are implying the "you all" have a drink on occasion. I didn't even state what kind of drink. You can come drink water with us if you would like. I could care less who you are or even what kind of chip you have on your shoulder. I was just merely inviting anyone that would like to come relax and chat with us on Saturday night. I can't imagine that you would be there anyway. You lied about the last time. What would change this time? You always lie. It would be a better example for your students if you started to be honest for a change. We are not giving alcohol to minors, so I don't know what your beef. With every statement that comes out of you, you only prove to me and those that actually know me, that you know nothing about me. Crazy girl....get a life. Better yet, have a drink :otter: :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Only if something scares him.. :lmao: He is a pleasure horse but a well broke spur stop horse..
Yes.....and I will not pretend to know what that means, but if you want to splain that to me I could pobly show em fer ya! :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Yes.....and I will not pretend to know what that means, but if you want to splain that to me I could pobly show em fer ya! :lmao:

:lmao: Probably can't then...you use spur to slow him down..you hook him in the rib and hold it there for a lope if he moves forward more then you want you apply pressure..outside leg...back inside leg at the girth..when you want him to stop you bring your outside leg forward and dig both spurs in right behind the girth area..I have a video of him last year let me find it..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:confused: How do you get him to go forward then? :lmao:
Pasofever said:
:lmao: Probably can't then...you use spur to slow him down..you hook him in the rib and hold it there for a lope if he moves forward more then you want you apply pressure..outside leg...back inside leg at the girth..when you want him to stop you bring your outside leg forward and dig both spurs in right behind the girth area..I have a video of him last year let me find it..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:whip: Otay....I learned something new today. Of course now WD knows the answer to your question about training and such (That thread on Western trainers).I'd watch her ride first before I paid her a dime. :lmao:
Pasofever said:
:lmao: bump with your spur

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
:whip: Otay....I learned something new today. Of course now WD knows the answer to your question about training and such (That thread on Western trainers).I'd watch her ride first before I paid her a dime. :lmao:

WD rides Western too?? :whistle: