last SMHA this weekend.....who is coming?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
fredsaid2 said:
Hey BZ, which one did you get? New or used? I never seem to find anything when I look, in my budget that is :smile:

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier Fred, but I was out all day. It was a DEMO Bates Caprilli that looked Brand New when I received it. I've let a few people ride in it and if I were a dealer I could have sold a few. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier Fred, but I was out all day. It was a DEMO Bates Caprilli that looked Brand New when I received it. I've let a few people ride in it and if I were a dealer I could have sold a few. :lmao:
I have sold a few for Loveville myself. :howdy:

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:

Maybe you should travel around w/ some stock in your trunk! I'll have to give one a try. tks!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:

A Bates Caprilli was the first saddle I bought! I got it used about 10-12 years ago. It's GREAT! So comfortable and pretty two toned leather. But, it doesn't fit Peanut or Octavia. It fits Ruby though, so other people get to use it.