last SMHA this weekend.....who is coming?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
I am tired. How are you? :huggy:

I'm tired too.... hows C doing? havent heard from her in a while... think she is waiting on the olympic size indoor ring to be built... :razz:

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
Doing good. I'm on Ebay looking for some more good saddle deals. It's been so hot that the Fall shows should be nicer for taking pics.

yeah.. been trying to get my own butt started in the saddle again.. not to show... to ride with Paso and the gang... :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Robin said:
not so bad as long as the other end is truthful

I normally stick to the Ebay stores. Got my Bates for about 60% off. Couldn't believe it until it arrive just like it stated in the auction.

Robin

you did good...I just hear about some nightmares with some purchases..I guess the stores have a little more credibility

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Is that Jenn Murphy (I don't know her married name)?

Roger's cute. :) Gosh it's been so long since I've seen western horses "go". It's sooo slow. Did you breed him or buy him?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
Is that Jenn Murphy (I don't know her married name)?

Roger's cute. :) Gosh it's been so long since I've seen western horses "go". It's sooo slow. Did you breed him or buy him?

Yep thats Jenn..he had been off a year or so and she came for a month or 6 weeks to tune him up 3 x week...I bought him as a late 2 yr old...

Robin

looks good.. The new 4yr old mare we got in March, was trained that way also. L has a hard time with it, something new to train yourself. He has been riding 40yrs one way and now he has something new challenging him. She has had 2 months off with the heat and our move to the new place. Donna Crossman, trained and showed her mom, on the circuit. We are still planing on poppin by Mw4h with her to show Donna. I still have not been on her yet. too fiesty for me but under saddle, amazing. I just have to get past that.

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:
Just window right now. When ever possible I support the local buis., but the deal I got on my Bates a few months back was to good to pass up. Getting a good deal on Ebay can sure make ya feel good. Especially with the cost of saddles these days.

Hey BZ, which one did you get? New or used? I never seem to find anything when I look, in my budget that is :smile:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
looks good.. The new 4yr old mare we got in March, was trained that way also. L has a hard time with it, something new to train yourself. He has been riding 40yrs one way and now he has something new challenging him. She has had 2 months off with the heat and our move to the new place. Donna Crossman, trained and showed her mom, on the circuit. We are still planing on poppin by Mw4h with her to show Donna. I still have not been on her yet. too fiesty for me but under saddle, amazing. I just have to get past that.

Yeah its different all right and hard on your legs....I have worked him out of it some so he is a little easier on me to ride..I dont have the legs or body of these young uns..

Robin

They claim when you get the feel of it, you like it better. The trainer in Michigan said they like it for the kids when they tense up they naturally squeeze and stops the horse from running off great on perfecting sliding horses on the pattern.

Robin

Pasofever said:
Yeah its different all right and hard on your legs....I have worked him out of it some so he is a little easier on me to ride..I dont have the legs or body of these young uns..

I'm with you on that one, But she is definitly more narrow in the girth and barrel area than my last show horse so we will see.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Winn Dixie said:
You are so wrong, again! :smack: See you at the year end awards! :lmao: :whistle: But you probably won't see us drinking in the trailers at SMHA, it's not our style! :buttkick:

Eh hem. It is an RV not a trailer and a very nice one thank you very much. Air condition/bathroom warm water and a grill to cook on. Cant beat that!! And I am not serving alcohol to children, but if adults want to have one after the show they can. Its byob and byom (bring your own meat!) Why dont you come say hi Winnie, have a drink of some kind and put all this drama behind you and Sadie. Horses are supposed to be fun and we are a fun group!! Anyone else want to come we will be parked in the back, plenty of soda and hamburgers/hotdogs (sorry Phyxius but its all I have). :howdy:

devinej

FrmGrl said:
Eh hem. It is an RV not a trailer and a very nice one thank you very much. Air condition/bathroom warm water and a grill to cook on. Cant beat that!! And I am not serving alcohol to children, but if adults want to have one after the show they can. Its byob and byom (bring your own meat!) Why dont you come say hi Winnie, have a drink of some kind and put all this drama behind you and Sadie. Horses are supposed to be fun and we are a fun group!! Anyone else want to come we will be parked in the back, plenty of soda and hamburgers/hotdogs (sorry Phyxius but its all I have). :howdy:

i'll be there!! i'm coming to ride all my show horses today yippeee!