last SMHA this weekend.....who is coming?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I guess we can infer that you are not a "child" even though most of your postings are infantile, since you are implying the "you all" have a drink on occasion. I didn't even state what kind of drink. You can come drink water with us if you would like. I could care less who you are or even what kind of chip you have on your shoulder. I was just merely inviting anyone that would like to come relax and chat with us on Saturday night. I can't imagine that you would be there anyway. You lied about the last time. What would change this time? You always lie. It would be a better example for your students if you started to be honest for a change. We are not giving alcohol to minors, so I don't know what your beef. With every statement that comes out of you, you only prove to me and those that actually know me, that you know nothing about me. Crazy girl....get a life. Better yet, have a drink :otter: :yay:

What the hello is wrong with you! :smack: We come on here trying to be nice and you still act like a biatch! :buttkick: As to what you should get, we would say an extreme makeover would be a good starting point! :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:spank:
Winn Dixie said:
What the hello is wrong with you! :smack: We come on here trying to be nice and you still act like a biatch! :buttkick: As to what you should get, we would say an extreme makeover would be a good starting point! :whistle:
I am sorry.... I must have missed it. :confused: WHEN were you trying to be nice to me???? :shrug: Anyone catch WD trying to be nice to me? Hmmmm maybe I will have to go back and reread. If that is YOUR version of nice you must truly be delusional. :jameo:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
:spank:
I am sorry.... I must have missed it. :confused: WHEN were you trying to be nice to me???? :shrug: Anyone catch WD trying to be nice to me? Hmmmm maybe I will have to go back and reread. If that is YOUR version of nice you must truly be delusional. :jameo:

Again, we weren't trying to be nice to you, you don't deserve it but others on this forum do. Just for old time's sake, STFU! :smack:

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn are you going to any of the Flat Iron or Holly Point Shows. :howdy: If not what schooling shows in the area do you recommend??

BZHorseMomE

Sadielady said:
:faint: I give you $40 BZ if she answers that question. Don't forget AMIT, you want to be fair :razz: :lmao:

Sadie if you don't stop stealing my thunder the Winn's will never talk to me. :razz:

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
I beat (oops I meant bet :killingme ) you that if Winn comes back on you'll still be awake. :whistle: :lmao:

:howdy: Hi Loper. How have you been? :huggy:

I'm good, sorry I haven't got out to take pics of the shows... how you guys doing?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZ is trying to make too much money off of me. I have to go to bed now. Tell Winnie goodnight for me. :love: Good night all. Paso.....you didn't even say hello!

BZHorseMomE

Loper said:
I'm good, sorry I haven't got out to take pics of the shows... how you guys doing?

Doing good. I'm on Ebay looking for some more good saddle deals. It's been so hot that the Fall shows should be nicer for taking pics.

BZHorseMomE

Robin said:
ut oh....late night shopping?

Just window right now. When ever possible I support the local buis., but the deal I got on my Bates a few months back was to good to pass up. Getting a good deal on Ebay can sure make ya feel good. Especially with the cost of saddles these days.