Laziness

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Rocks? You had rocks? We weren't rich like you all - we had our hands and didn't even wash after, in case we needed a snack later.
You had HANDS?

SoMDGirl42

vraiblonde said:
Rocks? You had rocks? We weren't rich like you all - we had our hands and didn't even wash after, in case we needed a snack later.
We couldn't afford to eat :bawl: We had to scoop up the neighbors dog doo for dinner

Toxick said:
Rags? You had rags? And plates?

We ate off rocks and we had to lick em clean when we were done.

And we were grateful!
You got to eat? We had to get by on what we licked off the parents and grandparents hands.

Scoops

Watch your step
wv4x4 said:
http://www.somdpetwaste.com/

Pulled this advertisement off of the site and wondered..... Is there that many lazy people out there?

If you dont want to pick up after your dog, SIMPLE...Dont get one!!

Thank you very much for starting this thread. We have 5 more potential signups today and the phone is still ringing.
Our business is "picking up" every week and today we've had a great boost.

To our existing clients, thanks for letting us serve you and your pets. You have helped to make our service a wonderful success.

Also, a big thanks to SOMD Online. You're "paws down" the best place to advertize in southern Maryland.

I'm off to clean a few more minefields today. Yeah, my job stinks, but I love it!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Scoops said:
Thank you very much for starting this thread. We have 5 more potential signups today and the phone is still ringing.

To our existing clients, thanks for letting us serve you and your pets. You have helped to make our service a wonderful success.

Also, a big thanks to SOMD Online. You're "paws down" the best place to advertize in southern Maryland.

I'm off to clean a few more minefields today. Yeah, my job stinks, but I love it!

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Scoops said:

If I had a dog and no husband, I'd pay you to scoop poop. :huggy:

wv4x4

Scoops said:

No problem! You should also offer a service to feed, water, and take their pets for walks because I doubt they have time for any of that either!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Scoops said:

:high5:

Scoops said:

The American way... :patriot: Yay you! :clap:

Otter

Nothing to see here
wv4x4 said:
I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

:yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Scoops said:

:yay:

:lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
wv4x4 said:
No problem! You should also offer a service to feed, water, and take their pets for walks because I doubt they have time for any of that either!
There's somebody who posts on this forum who offers that service. I can send you her name if you'd like to use her services.

You're welcome.

wv4x4 said:
Oh get over it. People pay for all kinds of sevices they don't have time for, don't care to do, don't know how to do or are incapable of doing. How is this any different?

Poohhunny1605

desertrat said:
Oh get over it. People pay for all kinds of sevices they don't have time for, don't care to do, don't know how to do or are incapable of doing. How is this any different?

I think it is a good idea actually..when you have a family and sports and everything that makes peoples lives fulfilled why mess with the doggie poop when you can hire someone to come in and do it! Its not like you have to stay home and let them in, they can come by while your working and scoop, which is cool!

We actually insure someone who cleans kitty boxes for a living! Funny huh lol

wv4x4

MMDad said:
There's somebody who posts on this forum who offers that service. I can send you her name if you'd like to use her services.

You're welcome.

No thanks! whats the point in having the pet?

beerlover

If MetroComm goes through with raising their sewer rates, maybe I can just go in buckets and he can swing buy and pick that up for me...