Leonardtown HS lockdown

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
OK..I'm listening to the scanner. First they say they are releasing students that drive, then they say they're not releasing any students from the HS until the search is complete, which could take quite awhile.

Now I'm more confused than ever.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
MysticalMom said:
OK..I'm listening to the scanner. First they say they are releasing students that drive, then they say they're not releasing any students from the HS until the search is complete, which could take quite awhile.

Now I'm more confused than ever.

This whole thing is confusing. :jameo:

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
residentofcre said:
If McKay and Zylok hoped to get some worthwhile press out of this... they didn't follow thru.... :coffee:
So if you were at the press briefing you would have gotten in front of the camera?

"Excuse me for interrupting. I know there is a serious situation going on right now, and everyone is concerned about the safety of their children. But my name is Becky Tice, and I'm a candidate for County Commissioner. Would you please vote for me?"

On the other hand, I think JPC missed a golden opportunity.

da6bearz

Lhs

Now that only means it will be another 45 minutes before they get home. I'm sure they will be tired, cranky, and most of all hungry!

da6bearz

Lhs

Just looked like a good icon for the topic. I'm just a little ticked off that there was now enough communication.

Pandora

cholo said:
So if you were at the press briefing you would have gotten in front of the camera?

"Excuse me for interrupting. I know there is a serious situation going on right now, and everyone is concerned about the safety of their children. But my name is Becky Tice, and I'm a candidate for County Commissioner. Would you please vote for me?"

On the other hand, I think JPC missed a golden opportunity.

:howdy:

You mean like this...

da6bearz

Lhs

Not enough communication. I'm just really glad my daughter had her cell phone and I was able to make sure she was alright.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
appyday said:
Daughter is home safe :huggy:

Daughter wont get cell back for awhile she was sneaking smirnoffs up to her bedroom via coathangers and her easter basket :yikes: she will be in trouble for while..

:jet:

slotted

Why don't all you people biatchin about the communication put the principal of the school on your nextel 2-way, then you can give them to redneck mating call at the next school crisis. :duh:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
appyday said:
Daughter is home safe :huggy:

Daughter wont get cell back for awhile she was sneaking smirnoffs up to her bedroom via coathangers and her easter basket :yikes: she will be in trouble for while..

:roflmao:

Coat hangers and an easter basket. What a genius! And resourceful too! :lmao: