Live PD on A and E

stgislander

PREMO Member
You won't see Calvert on. They finish filming here last week. Talked to the sheriff Saturday and he said he received a phonecall Saturday morning. The person asked why there wasn't anything on in Calvert, his reply was "nothing happened for them to film".

They need to come to St. Mary's.

Smith

You won't see Calvert on. They finish filming here last week. Talked to the sheriff Saturday and he said he received a phonecall Saturday morning. The person asked why there wasn't anything on in Calvert, his reply was "nothing happened for them to film".

They are still filming in Calvert. I saw them filming on Calvert Beach Rd. on Wednesday night , and on Route 4 in Saint Leonard on Monday evening before dark.

calvcopf

WRONG! LivePD is riding with Calvert tonight.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attachments

• racist.jpg
    racist.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 340

creekman

Frankly I thought this Live PD was terrible publicity for Calvert County. Why would you go on National TV and publicize all your warts and sores? I can't imagine any good that came from it other than to the producers of the show. The county spends a great deal of time and effort trying to show the upside to living and working here. Why this?

Those people in New York that grudgingly hand out triple AAAs also watch television. Hopefully not Live PD.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Frankly I thought this Live PD was terrible publicity for Calvert County. Why would you go on National TV and publicize all your warts and sores? I can't imagine any good that came from it other than to the producers of the show. The county spends a great deal of time and effort trying to show the upside to living and working here. Why this?

Those people in New York that grudgingly hand out triple AAAs also watch television. Hopefully not Live PD.

Yep,,,,,,,, Let's show the world all of our Deputy's dress like Tactical Bob for no reason whatsoever and fish our county s citizens until they​ allow us to $hit all over their Constitutional Rights.
The Sheriff should be voted out.....

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Yep,,,,,,,, Let's show the world all of our Deputy's dress like Tactical Bob for no reason whatsoever and fish our county s citizens until they​ allow us to $hit all over their Constitutional Rights. The Sheriff should be voted out.....

Exactly! These yahoos think they are some hot sh*t all dressed up and no where to go rambo style. Or they look like plumbers with guns. What the hell is/was Evans thinking when he allowed this to happen? In the past, deputies used to patrol wearing a regular duty uniform with dark brown pants, light brown shirt with their badge pinned on their chest proper. They used to look professional and represented Calvert County honorably. Now they are a joke. I have no respect for this sheriff or his deputies. Maryland State Troopers always look professional, and command respect by their appearance, demeanor, and actions. Evans is an ass.

Grumpy

Yep,,,,,,,, Let's show the world all of our Deputy's dress like Tactical Bob for no reason whatsoever and fish our county s citizens until they​ allow us to $hit all over their Constitutional Rights.
The Sheriff should be voted out.....

:yay:

Hank

my war
Geeez.... They were just out by Safeway on Rt. 4 in P. Fred, filming a traffic stop.... Of course everyone was rubbernecking and creating near traffic accidents. I can't wait until they leave this county! ####ing ridiculous!

I saw those cars but I didn't realize they were filming there, too - I have to merge all the way over to the left so I can take Main street to the Post Office. I had been sitting at the light to make the right onto Rt. 4, and I saw this guy in reflective gear with one of those "surveying" type of poles and there were a couple of cones out there by him. As soon as I rounded the corner, I realized he was the lookout for the TEXTERS! They had a texting sting operation going on again. :lmao:

Happened again yesterday, during the day on Rt. 4 in P. Fred... Gawkers almost creating accidents watching the live action (which would be nothing without the cameras)... This filming is really a nuisance, in my opinion.

black dog

Free America
A texting sting.... What a great way to spend tax dollars.

The masses are held up over a few bull$hit 40 dollar first offense tickets.
Written by someone who is exempt and can drive, text, drink coffee and type on a laptop while driving.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
A texting sting.... What a great way to spend tax dollars.

The masses are held up over a few bull$hit 40 dollar first offense tickets.
Written by someone who is exempt and can drive, text, drink coffee and type on a laptop while driving.

This time it wasn't a texting sting. It was a basic pullover... You know. Basic, with three cameras & a producer....SMH

black dog

Free America
This time it wasn't a texting sting. It was a basic pullover... You know. Basic, with three cameras & a producer....SMH

Lol... Yep.. here I am on national TV because I had a tag light bulb out..
And I'm just stupid enough to agree to the officer,,,, sure you can look I have nothing to hide..