Looking For A Great Divorce Lawyer

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Jeff said:
Sue Ann is great but If she is booked

Sue Ann stays booked. One can expect a 1-2 month wait for an initial consultation, and sometimes weeks for a simple phone conference. She's a busy gal and, no surprise, always drinking coffee. :smile:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Radiant1 said:
Sue Ann stays booked. One can expect a 1-2 month wait for an initial consultation, and sometimes weeks for a simple phone conference. She's a busy gal and, no surprise, always drinking coffee. :smile:

She got me in pretty fast. I think about a week. But this was about 2 years ago. Plus my Separation/Divorce was going to be pretty cut & dry. The X was cheating and was ready to sign anything I stuck in fron t of her. 'SHE DID!

I think I got in to see her 3 days after I called. Took 2-3 more days for her to revise the separation Agreement. Then I got it signed and returned it the next day. She knew it was going to go fast.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

LostAngel said:
Hello!

I've just discovered from some web searches that my husband of 7 years has been having affairs with various women for over a year now and I want to leave his sorry ass! We have no joint assets - rent the place we're in and he's already moved out - only a car payment he can't afford. My only main issue is that we have a toddler together and I don't feel as though the environment in which he's currently living is a healthy one for her so I want to go for full custody.

Can anyone recommend a great lawyer?? I live in Waldorf, but am willing to travel for the right person.

Thanks!
:whistle: You can not believe all the crap on the Internet or any web search.

It could all be fake or jokes or pretending.

And if it were true of many women over the past year then that would mean the man has some other problem like some personality disorder and not true infidelity.

If the man can not afford his car payments as you say then it is unlikely that he is affording many affairs or any affair.

Try talking to a Priest or Minister before rushing to the divorce Court.

People offering you lawyer and divorce advise and offering you a life of ruin.

Your mariage is more important then slander told over the Internet and your daughter needs her dad.

The divorce Attorneys will never offer you a moral choice of any kind. :flowers:

Pete

Repete
JPC sr said:

And if it were true of many women over the past year then that would mean the man has some other problem like some personality disorder and not true infidelity.

If the man can not afford his car payments as you say then it is unlikely that he is affording many affairs or any affair.

Your mariage is more important then slander told over the Internet and your daughter needs her dad.

The divorce Attorneys will never offer you a moral choice of any kind. :flowers:
And there you have it :yay:

spike2763

You can not believe all the crap on the Internet or any web search.

The divorce Attorneys will never offer you a moral choice of any kind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

WTF???

Pete

Repete
JPC sr said:

STFU!

Gigi

Gigi
Sue Ann is the lawyer for you. She is good and she will tell you like it is. Good or Bad weather you like it or not. Yes she is booked up but that should tell you something. She was my divorce lawyer and she did me really good....Tell her the truth and she will do the very best she can....

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
Weak. But thanks anyway. I expected much better from you. But then again, why waste the thought process on it. :ohwell:
I am kinda tired and he would just ignore it or say something like "All your needs are met and overflowing and you are unjust." then he would have added :larry: :peace: and a bunch of other bullchit.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I am kinda tired and he would just ignore it or say something like "All your needs are met and overflowing and you are unjust." then he would have added :larry: :peace: and a bunch of other bullchit.
You're absolutely right.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

JPC sr said:
:whistle:

:whistle: I feel now that I must add that most posters on here will not give moral advise either.

Rushing to the divorce Courts and taking the child from her father will harm the woman and child and the claims against the dad are questionable.

We need to try to protect the marriage and defend the family unit. :howdy:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
You're absolutely right.
Have you noticed the retard now uses the title "Batman" for some of his posts? WTF is that all about? Is he wearing tights?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Have you noticed the retard now uses the title "Batman" for some of his posts? WTF is that all about? Is he wearing tights?
I bet they are pink and accentuated by purple crocs.

Kwillia would be so proud. :yay:

LostAngel

JPC sr said:
:whistle: I feel now that I must add that most posters on here will not give moral advise either.

Rushing to the divorce Courts and taking the child from her father will harm the woman and child and the claims against the dad are questionable.

We need to try to protect the marriage and defend the family unit. :howdy:

Umm. . . I haven't made any claims on my daughters father - other than facts that I've seen online (for a service he pays for) which are backed up by voice messages left on his phone, the fact that he can't afford our car payment by himself (do I really need to provide detail on that one?), and that his current living environment isn't healthy (with 3 alcoholics - he does not drink).

While I understand your position on protecting the family unit - I think there's something you're missing in the way of teaching my daughter to be stronger than that - and to be happy. You are suggesting that I try and make a marriage of infidelity work - what message is that sending? And don't you think my unhappiness will undoubtedly reflect in her attitude?? I do.

I'm not taking my daughter from her father - her father has already taken himself from her. I have an open door policy with him where he can come by to visit whenever he chooses - yet he chooses not to. I've never told him that he could not pick her up from daycare - yet he makes no attempts to do so even though he drives by every day on his way home from work. If you're suggesting that this is me keeping her from him. . . you are dead wrong. I recognize that I chose this man to be the father of my child and would not deny him rights - I just don't feel that her staying for extended periods with him where he's currently living is a good idea.