Looking For A Great Divorce Lawyer

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I use Sam Baldwin for all my divorces :yay:

He's on retainer and will come over and slap me if I get engaged. :smack:

W

wkndbeacher

LostAngel said:
I printed everything out - he does not know I know yet. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that part yet. . .

I d save it till the court proceedings so he wont have an excuse prepared(like most ppl who commit adultery) and become blindsided by not knowing.

Last edited by a moderator:

LostAngel

rack'm said:
:yawn: Adultery in the state of Maryland gives you a 30 divorce IF it's uncontested and a $10 fine. :coffee:

What's a 30 divorce?? I don't care about the fine - I just don't want to wait any longer than I have to for the divorce (the 1 year living apart or whatever).

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
LostAngel said:
What's a 30 divorce?? I don't care about the fine - I just don't want to wait any longer than I have to for the divorce (the 1 year living apart or whatever).
30 days

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
aps45819 said:
I use Sam Baldwin for all my divorces :yay:

He's on retainer and will come over and slap me if I get engaged. :smack:

All your divorces? :lmao:

Sue Ann is my lawyer. She chewed Sam up and spit him out the 2nd time my ex and I went to court. :jet:

rack'm

Jaded
LostAngel said:

30 day divorce :lol:

If he doesn't agree to how things are drawn up, ie: child support/custody, you'll do a year separation, mediation and the like.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
nachomama said:
All your divorces? :lmao:

Sue Ann is my lawyer. She chewed Sam up and spit him out the 2nd time my ex and I went to court. :jet:
:shrug:

Guess it all depends on what they've got to work with :lol:

Vince

rack'm said:
:yawn: Adultery in the state of Maryland gives you a 30 divorce IF it's uncontested and a $10 fine. :coffee:
But to get it you have to prove adultery, i.e. photos, witnesses, etc. Difficult. To get full custody without visitation you have to prove he is an unfit parent. Anything you own is considered marital property and will be divided 50/50 in the wonderful state of Md.

rack'm

Jaded
Vince said:
But to get it you have to prove adultery, i.e. photos, witnesses, etc. Difficult. To get full custody without visitation you have to prove he is an unfit parent. Anything you own is considered marital property and will be divided 50/50 in the wonderful state of Md.

:smack: You're taking all the fun out of her discoveries. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Fyi

What happens on the internet is not actually "real" Printing out some e-mail correspondence would not be considered evidence, you could easily sit down and replicate that on Word.
You'd need a third pary witness of any actual infidelity that occurs in real life.