Looking for a nice girl

MrHarvard09

Hi there!My name's Brandon,and I live in Lusby area,looking for a nice girl who likes to have fun as well as hang out and doesnt mind an intelligent conversation and a guy having to sometimes have a long day at the office,well my house is my office but eh,lol.Hope to hear some responses and you all have a wonderful day!

I'm 5'8 ,brown hair, blue eyes,yes I do go to harvard,I have a toungering and also Im a nice guy :)

You can email me @ brandon_ruse@hotmail.com
or: Im me @ Mr Harvard 05@ AOL
or Im me @ yahoo :brandon_ruse

Where are all the country girls?

MrHarvard09 said:
Hi there!My name's Brandon,and I live in Lusby area,looking for a nice girl who likes to have fun as well as hang out and doesnt mind an intelligent conversation and a guy having to sometimes have a long day at the office,well my house is my office but eh,lol.Hope to hear some responses and you all have a wonderful day!

I'm 5'8 ,brown hair, blue eyes,yes I do go to harvard,I have a toungering and also Im a nice guy :)

Pooh and Tiggers corner :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MrHarvard09 said:

:lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
MrHarvard09 said:
yes I do go to harvard,I have a tounge ring and also Im a nice guy :)
Brass Rail, make sure you tell them you go to Harvard and live in you parent's basement

Mikeinsmd

MrHarvard09 said:
Hi there!My name's Brandon,and I live in Lusby area,looking for a nice girl who likes to have fun as well as hang out and doesnt mind an intelligent conversation and a guy having to sometimes have a long day at the office,well my house is my office but eh,lol.Hope to hear some responses and you all have a wonderful day! I'm 5'8 ,brown hair, blue eyes,yes I do go to harvard,I have a toungering and also Im a nice guy :)
or: Im me @ Mr Harvard 05@ AOL or Im me @ yahoo :brandon_ruse
Hey, I went to Harvard too!! Which campus are you currently going to? The one in St. Inigoes or the one in St. Charles?

MrHarvard09

wow a lot of mean responses

You know what its very disrespectful of you all to make fun of people,and my parents are passed,so I was just trying to make an honest attempt at meeting someone worthwhile,and if your going to make jokes because you have low self esteem about yourself than Im sorry and I definately think you need some therapy.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MrHarvard09 said:
You know what its very disrespectful of you all to make fun of people,and my parents are passed,so I was just trying to make an honest attempt at meeting someone worthwhile,and if your going to make jokes because you have low self esteem about yourself than Im sorry and I definately think you need some therapy.

Just consider it a part of the hazing process and lighten up. :whistle:

MrHarvard09

Greaving.

Im from Lusby...I grew up here,currently doing distance learning while im greaving my mothers passing,thanks for asking.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
MrHarvard09 said:
This ain't the personal ads and if you parents have passed, why are you still living in the basement?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MrHarvard09 said:

:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MrHarvard09 said:
Im from Lusby...I grew up here,currently doing distance learning while im greaving my mothers passing,thanks for asking.
grieving

I hope they overlook your spelling errors.

MrHarvard09

Im not living in the baement,thank you very much the house is sold,I have a apt in cambridge...jeez some of you are very harsh and inconsiderate of nice people tyring to meet people.