Looking for a nice girl

Mikeinsmd

MrHarvard09 said:
You know what its very disrespectful of you all to make fun of people,and my parents are passed,so I was just trying to make an honest attempt at meeting someone worthwhile,and if your going to make jokes because you have low self esteem about yourself than Im sorry and I definately think you need some therapy.
One would think a Harvard student would use proper punctuation and grammar in his first couple posts to a bulletin board....

MrHarvard09

I'm just somewhat frusterated ,thats why im typing fast and such.Anyway its nice to meet you all.Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mikeinsmd said:
One would think a Harvard student would use proper punctuation and grammar in his first couple posts to a bulletin board....

Don't think.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MrHarvard09 said:
I'm just somewhat frusterated ,thats why im typing fast and such.Anyway its nice to meet you all.Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot

Aw, what has you all frusterated?

K

Kizzy

Stop leading the guy on everyone.

We don't have any nice girls here. We are all bad, very bad girls.

MrHarvard09

Lol,I dont have to be anything more than I already am ,because I'm a great person and I dont have to prove that to any of you, making jokes and annecdotes about people well that just can be fine with you, Have a wonderful day and I hope someone nice will attempt to talk to me.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MrHarvard09 said:
Lol,I dont have to be anything more than I already am ,because I'm a great person and I dont have to prove that to any of you, making jokes and annecdotes about people well that just can be fine with you, Have a wonderful day and I hope someone nice will attempt to talk to me.

Are you related to Canuk?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MrHarvard09 said:

Pooh and Tigger's Corner. Based on your posts, I'd say they're probably Ivy Leaguers, too.

MrHarvard09

being very judgemental and as well being stereotypical isnt very nice,and everyone has faults as well as things they should work on,so you dont know me ,so why be disrespectful and pass judgements when you dont know me?