Looking for a nice girl

MrHarvard09

Thats fine, think what you want...make jokes and say things, your just upset about your own life,thats why your doing that.Nothing better to do?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MrHarvard09 said:
being very judgemental and as well being stereotypical isnt very nice,and everyone has faults as well as things they should work on,so you dont know me ,so why be disrespectful and pass judgements when you dont know me?

We're not judging you. We're making fun of you.

Mikeinsmd

MrHarvard09 said:
being very judgemental and as well being stereotypical isnt very nice,and everyone has faults as well as things they should work on,so you dont know me ,so why be disrespectful and pass judgements when you dont know me?
First of all, respect has to be earned!!
Secondly, anyone with the gonads to call themselves "MrHarvard" then post to a board with your spelling and grammar errors will never be respected.
Carry on.... :popcorn:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MrHarvard09 said:
Thats fine, think what you want...make jokes and say things, your just upset about your own life,thats why your doing that.Nothing better to do?

funny.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MrHarvard09 said:
I'm not upset about my life at all. I'm a very happy girl when my meds are working. :cartwheel

I am sorry for your loss. :huggy:

MrHarvard09

Thats fine,dude. I dont have to be respected by the likes of you, your disrespectful, judgemental and well, dont get to know anyone before you pass judgement or make jokes.Thats simple,ever heard of the old saying, 'treat others as you would be treated' ?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MrHarvard, you have no power points. You are accomplishing nothing by giving karma.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MrHarvard09 said:
Thats fine,dude. I dont have to be respected by the likes of you, your disrespectful, judgemental and well, dont get to know anyone before you pass judgement or make jokes.Thats simple,ever heard of the old saying, 'treat others as you would be treated' ?
Would you please use the 'quote' button? TIA. :flowers:

MrHarvard09

I honestly don't care about the whole karma thing?What use is it o me? It still doesnt make my point incorrect. Furthermore this is frustrating me deeply,and troubling me.

Midnightrider

MrHarvard09 said:
Lol,I dont have to be anything more than I already am ,because I'm a great person and I dont have to prove that to any of you, making jokes and annecdotes about people well that just can be fine with you, Have a wonderful day and I hope someone nice will attempt to talk to me.
Insiprational voice on:
I'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and dog gone it, people like me
IV off

MrHarvard09

Rose,was that directed towards me? I dont have to use sex as a gratification in my life,I'm quite content with my sexual life as it is.

Mikeinsmd

MrHarvard09 said:
I honestly don't care about the whole karma thing?What use is it o me? It still doesnt make my point incorrect. Furthermore this is frustrating me deeply,and troubling me.
What is your point anyway?? Now that we all have our first impression of you, we'd like to know you better.