Looking for a nice girl

rack'm

Jaded
MrHarvard09 said:
Hi there!My name's Brandon,and I live in Lusby area,looking for a nice girl who likes to have fun as well as hang out and doesnt mind an intelligent conversation and a guy having to sometimes have a long day at the office,well my house is my office

YOU lying bastard, you're looking for a total whore in the sack that knows how to act decent when in public places……..a chick that will keep your house cleaned, speak when spoken to and fix your food. :duh:

Triggerfish

MrHarvard09 said:
Did you know Einstien failed mathematcs,so others as well in this world who were revolutionary and changed the world ,they had mistakes,so spelling and grammer isnt a strong point with me,basically I suck at it,but I try to do my best and be a good person none the less.

Untrue, this is a popular myth.

"In elementary school, Albert was such an under achiever in all subjects other than math and science that his parents suspected that he might be retarded. As it turned out, Albert preferred to learn on his own and had taught himself advanced mathematics and science by the time he was a teenager"

For the whole article go to this site.
http://home.pacbell.net/kidwell5/aebio.html

Also hazing occurs before you get to know people in many instances. Hazing = initiation in many places and organizations.

Triggerfish

......this thread is a month old and I thought it was couple days old...that's what I get for starting my research paper 24 hrs before it's due and stay up all night.

MrHarvard09

I have returned :)

Guess who is back? Well, I just thought I would come back and say hello to all of my inquisitive fellow posters out there, and yes I have been quite busy, actually learning flash and getting ready to continue on my scholarly track to excellence. .

mAlice

professional daydreamer
MrHarvard09 said:
Guess who is back? Well, I just thought I would come back and say hello to all of my inquisitive fellow posters out there, and yes I have been quite busy, actually learning flash and getting ready to continue on my scholarly track to excellence. .

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
He puts himself thru school as a flasher... I say that's not much to write home about...:shrug:

That depends on whether he's been caught or not. If he hasn't been caught, he may have bragging rights.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
That depends on whether he's been caught or not. If he hasn't been caught, he may have bragging rights.
Maybe no one noticed his inadequacies :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MrHarvard09 said:
Have you found a nice girl yet?

kingvjack

MrHarvard09 said:
Your going to Harvard to learn Flash? :confused:

dustin

UAIOE
MrHarvard09 said:
Flash...pfffff...nowadays thats like saying "I've read all the Harry Potter books."

MrHarvard09

No I'm not going to H. to learn flash, although java and C++ are in the mix, but actually I have been looking into careers with the government, they have quite a hefty package for those still in school in the CS field that is, and they have another program called the presidential management fellows, very interesting stuff.

As I was alluding to, my main concern right now is building up enough knowledge to be able to successfully market myself in the real world, anyway I recently took a personlality test, wherin I found that I am an INFJ...only 1 percent of the population have this personality type. So, in all actuality I am rather rare :)

kingvjack

MrHarvard09 said:
No I'm not going to H. to learn flash, although java and C++ are in the mix, but actually I have been looking into careers with the government, they have quite a hefty package for those still in school in the CS field that is, and they have another program called the presidential management fellows, very interesting stuff.

As I was alluding to, my main concern right now is building up enough knowledge to be able to successfully market myself in the real world, anyway I recently took a personlality test, wherin I found that I am an INFJ...only 1 percent of the population have this personality type. So, in all actuality I am rather rare :)
Your going to Harvard to learn C and Java. Why not just take a 30 dollar CSS online course? What the hell gov. CS are you talkin about. Better not be Combat Systems cause your wasting your time....
Real World? Where the hell are you now?
Being a tool on the web and trying to impress people is not rare ....

mrweb

Iron City
MrHarvard09 said:
I recently took a personlality test, wherin I found that I can't spell...only 1 percent of the population have this personality type. So, in all actuality I am rather rare :)

:fixed: