"Lost" season 2

FromTexas said:
I hope they don't answer too much... the mystery of the show is part of the appeal.
They said they would answer alot of things, but in doing so, raise more questions. Oh yeah... we will find out what happens when the numbers don't get punched in.

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
am I the only one partually annoyed with the "outside world" clues around? 'Bad Twin' the Hasbro (whatever) commercial and phone number?? what the hell?? Leave the clues in the episode! if I wanna play 'Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" then I'll boot up an old ass computer or watch some PBS... :buttkick:

:yikes: Leonardtown area cable is on the blink due to power outage issues in the area... it better be unblinked by 9 p.m. tonight... :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

maylinduplantis said:
I have Direct TV so... HEH HEH! *Nelson laugh from Simpsons* :lmao:
It's back on for the moment, but when I called them to ":jameo:" after my son called to tell me it went out, they said it had been happening on and off all afternoon. :yikes:

Geek

kwillia said:
It's back on for the moment, but when I called them to ":jameo:" after my son called to tell me it went out, they said it had been happening on and off all afternoon. :yikes:

This is serious! :jameo: I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays on for you! I think I can make a tape of my DVR so if it goes out I will try and get you a copy. Let me know.

CMC122

Go Braves!
maylinduplantis said:
Well, if it doesn't come up, you can have a sneak sneak preview here ... :yay:
Is it a good preview?? Does it show too much? Decisions, decisions. To watch or not to watch, THAT is the question.

Welp, the link to the preview on the website won't work. Guess the island answered my question:jet:

Last edited:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
CMC122 said:
Is it a good preview?? Does it show too much? Decisions, decisions. To watch or not to watch, THAT is the question.

Welp, the link to the preview on the website won't work. Guess the island answered my question:jet:

Maybe you got voted off the island. :lol:

Katt

If you have fast internet....you can download the Lost episode for Free!... at abc.com I might have to try it. Did anyone notice the Hanso Inc. commercial that they played......Hanso is mentioned on that darhma intitiative video at the end. it was dated, 1980. I

Katt said:
If you have fast internet....you can download the Lost episode for Free!... at abc.com I might have to try it. Did anyone notice the Hanso Inc. commercial that they played......Hanso is mentioned on that darhma intitiative video at the end. it was dated, 1980. I
I was on the phone with my sis when that commercial popped up... we both had the sound down and caught it with our eye... we were like, "WTF, did I see what I thought I saw?"

nomoney

I missed it :bawl: my ball game didn't get done until 9:40. We ran into the bar to watch the last few min's so I saw libby die. But all the drunks were being really loud so I couldn't hear a thing :bawl: