"Lost" season 2

Katt

Michael just made it look like the "other" guy got loose and shot everyone then escaped...... now Michael looks like the lone survivor there. Hmmmmm :war:
I had heard that alot of ppl were going to be killed off, but it's not even the end of the season. TV Guide next week has the "hatch" story line ending too. I wonder what up with dat!

B

Bruzilla

I think that only one is dead. We just watched the replay and Libby was shot in the side, plus you hear Kate saying "she's dead" in the preview for next week, not "they're dead."

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Danzig said:
Funny how both the "DWI" girls are dead now.

I was thinking the same thing, but I think they are right. The blonde isn't dead. Also, Hurley seemed okay when they showed clips from next week. He would have been crushed.

nomoney

OMG, I dozed off - I woke up right when he shot anna and libby then himself. Last thing before that that I remember before that is Michael waking up and telling them that they only have 2 guns :blahblah:

What led up to him shooting them????

nomoney said:
OMG, I dozed off - I woke up right when he shot anna and libby then himself. Last thing before that that I remember before that is Michael waking up and telling them that they only have 2 guns :blahblah:

:smack:

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:

:smack: