LOST season 3

Jameo

What?!
Bronwyn said:
I go to school on Wednesday nights, so I have to watch it online the next day. There are three thirty second commercials, but that's not too bad. It's much more intense watching it without interuptions. It sucks that they are taking such a long break. I wonder why? For more filming? More script writing?

Jameo said:
That damn Dharma group is testing us week after week to see if we will continue to watch :jameo: Making up this crazy show that makes no senses what so ever and sure enough, we just can't wait till next week to tune in. Then they go and throw a twist in, let show 6 episodes THEN we won't show anything new for another 6 wks. It's all a conspiracy I tell. Dharma is out to get us all :lmao:

:yeahthat: I'm tell ya'll, it's a conspiracy! :killingme

SCREW YOU ABC...:tantrum:

When "Lost" returns on February 7th... it will be returning to a new time slot.... 10 p.m. :tantrum: ABC has decided to use the 9-10 slot for a couple new comedy shows. :tantrum:

B

Bronwyn

Lost must be slipping in ratngs if they're moving it to a later slot. I blame ABC. If they hadn't jerked us around with the repeats and long vacatoins, they might have kept the show at the top of the ratings! :tantrum

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
So after a long winters nap... :whistle:

I can hardly wait. Uninterrupted shows for 16 weeks. :yahoo:

Interesting synopsis in USA Today a couple of days ago:

Expect these answers

•How Locke ended up in a wheelchair before arriving at Lost's island.

•How Jack got his tattoos.

•What The Others' Ethan was doing before he came to the island.

•What happened to Desmond, who may be having premonitions, when the hatch exploded in the second-season finale.

•The effects of the purple sky, which followed the hatch explosion, on the island.

•More details about the Dharma Initiative, the island psychosocial experiment.

Look for these story lines

•Resolution of much of the November cliffhanger (Wednesday), with Jack operating on Ben and urging Kate and Sawyer to escape. The episode will feature Juliet's first flashback.

•Relationships, including Kate-Sawyer, Claire-Charlie and Juliet-Jack. Interestingly, Kate still has some feelings for Jack.

•The surprise pregnancy of Sun, with some relevant questions: Who's the dad? How does being pregnant put her in danger?

•The return of favorite beach castaways, who were mostly left off-screen in the fall, in a Feb. 14 "beach-centric" episode, Lindelof says. Lost will get off The Others' island after the third episode, the first of four featuring flashbacks of original characters.

•Coming back to the second season's final moment, when Desmond's lost love, Penny Widmore, apparently tracked the location of the island.

And some interesting guest stars:

•Cheech Marin as Hurley's father in a Hurley flashback.

•Bai Ling appearing in a Jack flashback.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
Read that article, should be interesting :yay:

I hope so. The first episodes were just teasers for what I hope is another twisty-turny season. :yay:

Jury's still out on ABC strategy for the long lay-off. I understand they were responding to peoples complaints on all the re-runs, but why not just air the new episodes continuously. Am I missing something :confused:

I think they changed horses in mid-stream after the BIG viewer backlash and dropped ratings they got after airing couple new episodes then a week or two of reruns, so they just halted airing any new shows until they filmed the entire season. I hope next season they film the entire season and show them continuously without any breaks.

jazz lady said:
I think they changed horses in mid-stream after the BIG viewer backlash and dropped ratings they got after airing couple new episodes then a week or two of reruns, so they just halted airing any new shows until they filmed the entire season. I hope next season they film the entire season and show them continuously without any breaks.
It's still going to suck if they continue to break for long commercials every 7 to 8 minutes...:burning:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
It's still going to suck if they continue to break for long commercials every 7 to 8 minutes...:burning:

True. :ohwell: But I'm never home on Wednesday nights so I just record it and FF through the commercials. :yay:

jazz lady said:
True. :ohwell: But I'm never home on Wednesday nights so I just record it and FF through the commercials. :yay:
I may end up doing that because I like to be asleep by 10:30 on week nights. I'll miss the phone calls back and forth with my sis during commercials tho...:ohwell:

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
Airgasm said:
Read that article, should be interesting :yay:

Jury's still out on ABC strategy for the long lay-off. I understand they were responding to peoples complaints on all the re-runs, but why not just aire the new episodes continuously. Am I missing something :confused:

makes the season seem longer... Season 4 will have 24 uninterupted shows, back to back, but that means a late start... it's a give and take on it all... I love the idea of back to back episodes... no breaks... thats why I love summer serries like 4400... no reruns... :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
So??? I loved it last night! The ending was interesting to say the least:jet:

The commercial breaks in the second half were a bit much though:ohwell:

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
CMC122 said:

I can't complain about the commercials... I had to pee bad during one scene and when it went to commercial i flew to the bathroom...

"My ex husband would be against me going..."

"Maybe we could talk to him, persuade him?"

"He wouldn't be, unless he was hit by a bus... I'm sorry..."

"No, it's okay..."

*later in the episode*

"BLAH BLAH BLAH..." BOOM! BUS!!

I didn't see it coming but holy crap the POWER of the Dharma group! fi they could kill someone in that kinda position, what would they not do?

anyone else watch the "Survivors Guide" that came on at 9? THAT had me thinking A LOT!! I didn't see all of the first season so some of the connections they showed got me thinking again...

Agee

CMC122 said:

So what happened? I feel asleep. TIA

CMC122

Go Braves!
maylinduplantis said:
I can't complain about the commercials... I had to pee bad during one scene and when it went to commercial i flew to the bathroom...

"My ex husband would be against me going..."

"Maybe we could talk to him, persuade him?"

"He wouldn't be, unless he was hit by a bus... I'm sorry..."

"No, it's okay..."

*later in the episode*

"BLAH BLAH BLAH..." BOOM! BUS!!

I didn't see it coming but holy crap the POWER of the Dharma group! fi they could kill someone in that kinda position, what would they not do?

anyone else watch the "Survivors Guide" that came on at 9? THAT had me thinking A LOT!! I didn't see all of the first season so some of the connections they showed got me thinking again...
I didn't watch the 9 o'clock showing because I thought it would just drive me crazy reviewing everything:lol:

I never thought he'd be taken out by a bus:lol: I think we all jumped when it happened!

What did you think about the brainwashing room:jameo:

J

juggy4805

CMC122 said:
I didn't watch the 9 o'clock showing because I thought it would just drive me crazy reviewing everything:lol:

I never thought he'd be taken out by a bus:lol: I think we all jumped when it happened!
What did you think about the brainwashing room:jameo:

That was insane.

CMC122

Go Braves!
From a Lost email group I'm in ........(no comments from the Peanut Gallery:lol:)

Mittleos Bioscience (the company that recurited Juliette). Mittleos is an anagram for “Lost Time

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
CMC122 said:
From a Lost email group I'm in ........(no comments from the Peanut Gallery:lol:)

Mittleos Bioscience (the company that recurited Juliette). Mittleos is an anagram for “Lost Time

and a few of the following...

test limo (like a new bus... yuck yuck yuck...)
mole tits (personal favorite - made me snicker)
most lite (for brain washing...)
motel sit (eh... umm... okay, I have nothing...)
smite lot (a stab against Steven King's "Salem's Lot"?)
tilt some (a change of perseption..?)
tome list (that's kinda interesting....)
tot slime (baby batter!?!?! LOL)
lime tots (mmm... lime flavored tatter tots...)

I love being a LOST freak :lmao: