LOST season 3

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I didn't like the VW Bus part....Anyone knows that that damn bus wouldn't have started....The tires would have been flat or rotted...The gas would have been old and stale....And where are they going to get gas for it now...? I know it's just a TV show but come on....Poor Ralph Workman.. :lmao:

J

juggy4805

nomoney said:
just curious on y'alls opinions of the french lady maybe being an "outcasted" other?

If thats her daughter she is definately an outcasted other. I wonder what she did or didn't do to be outcasted.

nomoney

juggy4805 said:
If thats her daughter she is definately an outcasted other. I wonder what she did or didn't do to be outcasted.

maybe it has something to do with that recorded message in her voice that's constantly going that they picked up on those radios

J

juggy4805

nomoney said:
maybe it has something to do with that recorded message in her voice that's constantly going that they picked up on those radios

Her boat crashed putting her there right. I'm guessing the guy thats getting the surgery got her pregnant. She wanted to leave with her daughter but he wouldn't let them leave. She then became an outcast.

I

Inkpen

I agree CMC122..Awesome episode tonight..
And Jack is playing football?? :jameo: :jameo:
This is finally getting real good and the flow is back in the show!!!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Inkpen said:
I agree CMC122..Awesome episode tonight..
And Jack is playing football?? :jameo: :jameo:
This is finally getting real good and the flow is back in the show!!!
I can't belive Jack and Claire are brother and sister:faint:

spookthis

Was the French woman with Kate and Locke at the compound? I didn't see her with them as they were creeping up behind Jack in the bushes. Can anyone speculate why the Russian and the black chick would have rather died then go back to the compound?? :popcorn:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Anybody record the show? I missed it due to circumstances beyond my control. :jameo:

BTW - Season 2 is out on DVD and I picked it up from BJ's a couple of days ago. :yay:

nomoney

CMC122 said:
Was last nights show awesome or what?

I fell asleep! :banghead: What did I miss? Last thing I remember the cops were visiting loc telling him that boy was dead.....

Last edited:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
nomoney said:
I feel asleep! :banghead: What did I miss? Last thing I remember the cops were visiting loc telling him that boy was dead.....
I have not seen it since they changed the time, it's on way past my bedtime

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:
I fell asleep! :banghead: What did I miss? Last thing I remember the cops were visiting loc telling him that boy was dead.....
You missed finding out how Locke wound up in a wheel chair, Alex finding out her mother is alive, Locke blowing up the submarine, and Lockes Dad is now on the island:jameo:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
You missed finding out how Locke wound up in a wheel chair, Alex finding out her mother is alive, Locke blowing up the submarine, and Lockes Dad is now on the island:jameo:

:yay: Very good show! I'll admit I jumped at the violence in the scene about how Locke wound up in a wheelchair. :shocking:

CMC122

Go Braves!
jazz lady said:
:yay: Very good show! I'll admit I jumped at the violence in the scene about how Locke wound up in a wheelchair. :shocking:
I was cussing at the tv when they were opening the door to show what the box gave them:lol: I was sure they weren't going to show it and make us wait until next week:lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
well how did he end up in the chair? And is his dad an other then?

Let's just say "Daddy Dearest." :yikes: He was tied and beaten up, so I don't think he's an "other." :jameo: