Lots of sirens

Again, I am not saying that I am right, but if the Taurus Driver was DUI/DWI, doesn't it automatically make him the guilty Party? I know that I am grasping at Straws with this, because I knew the Harley Driver, and don't like to think it was his fault.....

Oh he is in trouble, but just because he was over the limit does not make him the cause. He could have had three beers. No telling at this point. Maybe the guy on the bike was running off with his girl friend.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Young folks? Depnds on your age, but 37 and 32 are not spring chickens, and well into the age of reason. As to why push to know, when it wont bring anyone back? Same reason we investigate aircraft crashes, to hopefully prevent another incident of the same type.

Speeds could be lower than that stretch normally runs, I suppose, but even at legal speeds, a Harley would be hard pressed to alter the trajectory of the Jeep, I think.

Young is a relative term. Do you have any relatives? And yes, we all want to know what happened.

Roman

Well, I could be wrong, but I was of the thinking that if you were drinking, you shouldn't be out on the Road. Just like if someone Rear-Ends you, that means that if they weren't following too close, the Crash wouldn't have happened. Again, NOT saying it was the Taurus Driver's fault, but if it WAS he that was Lit, there is a possibility that Poor Judgement on his part may have caused the Crash. Maybe the Cyclist was looking in his rear-view mirror, at the taurus when he hit the Jeep.? If I find anything out with his Parents, and if it is OK with them..I will let you know when the Recon Team comes in with their verdict.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Well, I could be wrong, but I was of the thinking that if you were drinking, you shouldn't be out on the Road. Just like if someone Rear-Ends you, that means that if they weren't following too close, the Crash wouldn't have happened.

I know a person who had 3 beers and got rear ended at a stop sign. It was his fault and he was arrested.

Now that is BS.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I know a person who had 3 beers and got rear ended at a stop sign. It was his fault and he was arrested.

Now that is BS.

The crash was his fault? Or the fact he was over the limit and had the bad luck to get rear ended made him get caught?

Roman

There are pictures of the scene, that show the road was dry. It hadn't started raining yet.

tiffy108

Very Sad

Just throwing this out there.

What if, what if the guy in the Taurus was chasing the bike...

Chasing the bike to do harm to someone...

What if the Taurus was not owned by Cornelison, but by Holly Hope Fulwood, the female on the back of the bike.

And yes Richard Cornelison, the driver of the Taurus, was arrested for DUI. He might not have been "charged" yet, but he was arrested. It could be that you have to wait for a blood kit to come back before a person be charged.

Pretty good theory actually...I know both Holly and Richie. I don't think he was chasing to do harm but most likely was chasing them. They dated for quite some time. I'm pretty sure he wasn't driving her vehicle though. Things get out of hand when you live your life a certain way and it's unfortunate that lives were lost. She was a single mother of 4 and it's very sad that something like this happened. I pray that her family can get through this together and give those kids the best life possible.

frequentflier

happy to be living
The gentleman on the bike worked at the Subway in Solomons and seemed like a pretty nice guy. They have a donation jar out for his family. RIP, Porkchop.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The gentleman on the bike worked at the Subway in Solomons and seemed like a pretty nice guy. They have a donation jar out for his family. RIP, Porkchop.

We were in there last Friday and saw that jar. I didn't know he was involved in this accident. My youngest asked if he could donate the change from our meal to the fund.

Roman

Thanks FF. He was a pain in the butt as a kid, but in a GOOD way. Yes, he was very nice, and would give you the shirt off his back. We'll never forget him.