Lou at Bubby's

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
That is one horse that should NOT be available to the public. I actually waited for a few minutes around his stable warning people not to get near him. I saw too many kids walking around and Lou tried biting everyone that went by.

Remax, seriously...he couldn't have really hurt someone.

Lou the Christmas grinch...Honestly probably too many people..and a very hard life in the past...Those old "buggy horses" have really had it rough..He has bonded to Remax.....He was nice here or I would have put a foot up his ass..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Lou the Christmas grinch...Honestly probably too many people..and a very hard life in the past...Those old "buggy horses" have really had it rough..He has bonded to Remax.....He was nice here or I would have put a foot up his ass..
please see my post :huggy:
we know honey....can you repost his clumsy pic? the gate one?
Remember the day Earl was asleep in my recliner and someone (who was that?) got their teeth knocked about riding him back up my lane? he WAS nice then...bumpy but nice. :lol:

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I don't care what the excuse is...he should NOT be available for the public to touch him.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Remember the day Earl was asleep in my recliner and someone (who was that?) got their teeth knocked about riding him back up my lane? he WAs nice then...bumpy but nice. :lol:

I have no idea where that picture it..but it was a classic..wonder what year that was taken I might be able to find it that way..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I don't care what the excuse is...he should NOT be available for the public to touch him.

I agree it is sure a liability if he is like that...He might have found it a nice game ...or kept people away from him...

I know they had a mean llama there one time...Next year I should send down my little male llama Bojangles he would love that..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Remember the day Earl was asleep in my recliner and someone (who was that?) got their teeth knocked about riding him back up my lane? he WAS nice then...bumpy but nice. :lol:

Pssssssss Earl rode Jacob...Remax bought Eli...:huggy: Jacob was tall and thin..Eli was shorter and fatter...Jacob was alot more easy going then Eli...I wish I knew who bought Jacob I would not mind having that boy back..

pss..yes Eli (Lou) was the one stuck on the gate.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

Attachments

• Lou.jpg
    Lou.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Lou1.jpg
    Lou1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 122

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pssssssss Earl rode Jacob...Remax bought Eli...:huggy: Jacob was tall and thin..Eli was shorter and fatter...Jacob was alot more easy going then Eli...I wish I knew who bought Jacob I would not mind having that boy back..

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

Well, no damn wonder he's cranky. His nuts are all squished! :bawl:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I use to help at Bubby's for the Christmas open house. Most of the horses would develope tudes after the first week of people poking and wanting to pet them. Don't blame the horse for stupid humans that don't know anything about horses. Not bashing anyone either..It's just that people don't understand. Think about it..Would you want strangers poking and petting you if you were in a big box locked in?

smoothmarine187

I'm glad all you horse people think this is funny :mad: Poor Chasey had to sacrifice her body for hours, in order to keep that rabid horse at bay. My grandpa was there too! He said that crazy horse tried to bite the toupet right off of his head, but luckily Chasey was there to save him. She rushed into the barn, did 6 combat rolls and grabbed the horse in a choke hold.

smoothmarine187

I use to help at Bubby's for the Christmas open house. Most of the horses would develope tudes after the first week of people poking and wanting to pet them. Don't blame the horse for stupid humans that don't know anything about horses. Not bashing anyone either..It's just that people don't understand. Think about it..Would you want strangers poking and petting you if you were in a big box locked in?

Well then, why do they let people do it?

fredsaid2

That's the problem with taking a business "a boarding barn" and opening it up for the Christmas display as FI does. A wonderful gesture on the part of the farm owner but leaves the customers "the boarders" with no recourse during that month or so when the place is open to the public. The horses are privately owned and not accustomed to the mass of attention. A visitor, before you arrived, could well have done something to frighten or anger poor Lou. Or maybe he's just not a 'people' horse. Sorry for your bad experience but it's really not the petting zoo the public thinks it is.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I'm glad all you horse people think this is funny :mad: Poor Chasey had to sacrifice her body for hours, in order to keep that rabid horse at bay. My grandpa was there too! He said that crazy horse tried to bite the toupet right off of his head, but luckily Chasey was there to save him. She rushed into the barn, did 6 combat rolls and grabbed the horse in a choke hold.

Got pics :shrug:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

Guess there would be no fear of him scaling a 14 foot stall door, heh...:lmao:
That is a funny pix, good thing he didn't get hurt.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

Petting me would be ok,, but not poking!!:biggrin: