Love Sucks

Pete

Repete
CityGrl said:
:killingme

Funny thing is, I've been with two of the men you described above.

I am now officially, totally, and legally unattached. Lookout world! :whip:
Legally? You had a contract with this guy?

K

Kizzy

Pete said:
There I fixed it :rolleyes:

:duh: I said no comments from the Peanut Gallery. :nono: You didn't respect my wishes. Oh but let ME do that and I'd catch grief FOREVER, after a pretty good arse chewing. Causing me to fret, over analyze, and worry, of course wonder if that little word or comment was as mean as I perceived it to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
:duh: I said no comments from the Peanut Gallery. :nono: You didn't respect my wishes. Oh but let ME do that and I'd catch grief FOREVER.
Oh yea I forgot

"Make slanted rules so that you cannot correct them when they are obviously wrong."

BTW, your "No comment from the peanut gallery" rule was in a different post so it did not count at that one. :neener:

Last edited:
K

Kizzy

Pete said:
Oh yea I forgot

"Make slanted rules so that you cannot correct them when they are obviously wrong."

It isn't fair to bring up crap that happened months and months ago, when I cannot even recall if I ate dinner last night and if I did, what I ate.

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
It isn't fair to bring up crap that happened months and months ago, when I cannot even recall if I ate dinner last night and if I did, what I ate.
Where are the hypocrit referee's with the yellow flag? :killingme A chic saying it is not fair to bring up crap that THEY did in the past. :roflmao: :killingme :lmao:

K

Kizzy

Oh and Pete I'll go ahead and post your response

"Life isn't fair and neither am I."

:neener: Saved you the trouble.

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
Oh and Pete I'll go ahead and post your response

"Life isn't fair and neither am I."

:neener: Saved you the trouble.
Thank you, I have it in my "argument" word document so I can just cut and paste it and not bother typing it anymore.

K

Kizzy

Pete said:
Where are the hypocrit referee's with the yellow flag? :killingme A chic saying it is not fair to bring up crap that THEY did in the past. :roflmao: :killingme :lmao:

I have never thought that was fair. :mad: There has to be a statue of limitations somewhere for the memory impaired.

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
I have never thought that was fair. :mad: There has to be a statue of limitations somewhere for the memory impaired.
It's amazing how well your memory gets when you are trying to win an argument.

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
See ladies, see, just see how it is and Pete and I are just friends. Pete just has one rule really, do what he says, point blank, if you have an opinion, keep it to yourself. Anything you do or say can and will be used against you, FOREVER. :lol: Oh and there is that other thing, the rule is always subject to change without prior notification.
:shrug: Never claimed to be a wussyman or a metrosexual. I have no problem about opinions, when having an opinion is called for. When it comes to the way I "feel" about things there is no need to have an "opinion" because it would be wrong. You cannot argue how I "feel" about something. :duh: So basically you are right, it is "my way" or the highway.

Last edited:
K

Kizzy

Pete said:
Now that you have quoted it, Learn it, know it, live it.

Yes Master Pete, I was wrong, whatever you say. :notworthy:

(City girl, a lesson I learned long ago, let the man think he is always right) :lmao: You can always grab up your girlfriends, have a few drinks and bash them later. :bubble:

Pete

Repete
Lost Soul said:
Nice job Pete. Just keep reminding them of the rules every now and then and life will be good. :yay:
I especially like the "going out with the girls and bashing them later" part. Like we care as long as "Yes master" is what they say at home. :killingme

j/k of course