Love Sucks

CityGrl

Time for a nap
ylexot said:
It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

People keep telling me, "You'll learn from this and be thankful it happened."

I think if this is love, then I don't want it ever again.

D

dems4me

CityGrl said:
Nice website!

I don't know if this will help or not but it helps me to remember that there's a blessing in every messing, you just need to be open enough to see it when it comes and that what doesn't kill ya' makes you stronger :huggy:

It's their loss CG!! :huggy:

ylexot

Super Genius
CityGrl said:
People keep telling me, "You'll learn from this and be thankful it happened."

I think if this is love, then I don't want it ever again.
Well, I don't think you'll be thankful that it happened unless you find someone better. I just think that instead of just giving up, figure out what it is that you want (learn from past relationships) and don't settle for less.

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
I am so glad I have no rules to follow.
You do, the deal is they are easy because YOU MAKE THEM !! Wait until someone comes and wants to argue with you about your rules. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
You do, the deal is they are easy because YOU MAKE THEM !! Wait until someone comes and wants to argue with you about your rules. :lol:
I don't see that happening anytime soon. :lol:

D

dems4me

What would be some of the specific rules (not general) that y'all would like enforced :shrug:

I think one of mine would be I always control the remote control and can watch chick flicks all day if I want... :dance:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
dems4me said:
What would be some of the specific rules (not general) that y'all would like enforced :shrug:

I think one of mine would be I always control the remote control and can watch chick flicks all day if I want... :dance:

Full computer access!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
dems4me said:

Show some affection

D

dems4me

CityGrl said:
Full computer access!

a two computer set up :shrug: That would be nice too!!!! I think manners are important as well... must have manners and say thank you for thoughtful things you do. :dance:

D

dems4me

Magnum said:
Show some affection

Care to elaborate :shrug: are you talking about touchy feely stuff :shrug: or just a peck on the cheek everynow and then. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:

Not those kind of rules.

IE;

One of my pranks is "goosing" forum chics butts. (Only certain ones)

RR doesn't like that so her rule to me was

"I don't like that, it is funny but please don't do it again."

Therefore I don't, BUT now imagine what kind of a schmuck I would be if I had the gall to argue with her about her not liking it or continued to do it.

Now Chasey on the other hand is an entirely different story. I have pictures. :lol:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
dems4me said:
Care to elaborate :shrug: are you talking about touchy feely stuff :shrug: or just a peck on the cheek everynow and then. :shrug:

Anything, something is better than nothing.

D

dems4me

Magnum said:
Anything, something is better than nothing.

:smoochy: personally, I can't stand someone always in my space and has to be right next to me 24/7 -- I like a zone around me of about 5 feet... :lol: