Mail Fraud - Stolen Checks!

stgislander

PREMO Member
I've started posting the above every where I can think of. Given the many millions of dollars involved, it is my fond hope that the crime syndicate will respond as such syndicates often do. They never encountered a compound like mine.
Make sure you post it to Steny, Ben, and Chris.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Furthermore, the theft operation is highly organized, coordinated and protected. The stolen checks are quickly moved to operators that have an inventory of stolen personal information sufficient to allow them to establish fake bank accounts all over the country, in the name of individuals that have no clue it even happened. Once the account is open, the altered stolen checks are electronically deposited and when the deposit posts, the money is then quickly moved onward to "safe" accounts by the least traceable means.

DNC Fund Raising .... :whistle:

LJ1999

All of the business checks that TPD, I and others around southern MD have had stolen were not stolen by mail carriers or stolen out of any mailbox anywhere. We take our checks to the local post office and mail them directly from inside the building. The thefts can only be occurring at/within the one place that all the southern MD checks are sorted and distributed onward.

Furthermore, the theft operation is highly organized, coordinated and protected. The stolen checks are quickly moved to operators that have an inventory of stolen personal information sufficient to allow them to establish fake bank accounts all over the country, in the name of individuals that have no clue it even happened. Once the account is open, the altered stolen checks are electronically deposited and when the deposit posts, the money is then quickly moved onward to "safe" accounts by the least traceable means.

All of the above makes it damned certain that many/all senior level sheetheads in the Waldorf facility, and probably others, are involved. The USPS has evolved in to being a major crime syndicate.
I believe it is happening in the Capitol Heights facility. Major hub for all of So. MD mail.

stgislander

PREMO Member
We hear about checks from SoMD getting stolen, but has any business in SoMD been owed a check coming from outside the area and it was stolen?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Make sure you post it to Steny, Ben, and Chris.
Shirley you jest...here is what you get when you try to email ole Slippery Scumdog Steny

steny.png

TPD

the poor dad
Talked to my bank manager today - he said the fraud checks have slowed down considerably but still happening. He just had one last week but said it was very sloppy.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Is it still going on around here?
Getting ready to put a Birthday card in the mail with a check/cash.
Don't do it!! Send it via an online gift card type of thing.OR maybe through Cash app, Venmo or Zelle

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I had to mail off a voided check to the life insurance company for direct deposit purposes. I voided it with a Sharpie and sent it with a receipt request. I wasn't taking any chances with our ****ed up postal system. Everything that Affirmative Action touches, turns to sheet.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
They are also getting into packages when they can.

My husband runs a business and has a few claims (all smallish claims) due to theft. He is so frustrated because he packs packages extremely methodically and takes them into the post office for weight receipts, hands the packages over and some just disappear. They are insured but it seems to happen too much IMO.