Man Records Final Fight with Wife & Uploads It

officeguy

There are probably a couple of his buddies who tell him now: 'Hey I told you not to date psycho chick'

Sometimes you see couples fighting and wonder whether there was ever a day in their relationship that both were just normal.

sockgirl77

Attachments

• Booby-fishing-lure.jpg
    Booby-fishing-lure.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 86

acommondisaster

There are probably a couple of his buddies who tell him now: 'Hey I told you not to date psycho chick'

Sometimes you see couples fighting and wonder whether there was ever a day in their relationship that both were just normal.

We call those couples The Bickersons.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
She is why men should be allowed to hit wimmins.

:nono:

Hit? No. Drop her off at the nearest Psych Ward? Definitely!

:roflmao: Whew! Talk about one crazy psycho!!

Hubby showed me the video earlier (I haven't read anything else about it so I don't know any of the background other than what I've read on here.)

If someone reacted like that in the car when I was driving, I'd have stopped the car & told them to get out, followed by a 911 call to police if they failed to comply. "Anxiety attack" my ass! That is NOT what happens in an anxiety attack. That is a demonstration of what happens in a toddler temper tantrum.

As far as posting it on youtube -- guessing they're young & young folk don't always recognize appropriate actions using social media. For lawyer or court, yes! For social media, no, although I can certainly understand how dealing with that kind of behavior more than once could lead one towards posting it on youtube.

There are certainly some ccrazy people in our world. He tolerated it a lot longer than I would have. I bet her parents are real proud of her right now...NOT!

:walkingawayshakinghead:

C

czygvtwkr

From the video of him taunting her and laughing at her while she's melting down, and from him posting it on the internet.

You obviously do not see that as douchbag behavior. I do. Viva la difference.

That isn't a meltdown, that is her stomping her feet like a 2 year old that doesn't get a new toy.

The interlock thing, she wanted to get drunk on the lake (or maybe was drunk in this video) and needed him to be the designated driver.

Last edited by a moderator:

MMM_donuts

There's a lot one could deduce from this video. If he's videoing this then she's obviously acted this way before. If she'd done it before then he's allowing this to happen with little to no real consequence. Or maybe we're seeing how he's deal with this in the past, which I would like ask - when has taunting anyone during a temper tantrum ever (EVER) been an effective strategy?

IMO, he's just as guilty as she is. He has perpetuated this behavior and is now exploiting it for his own benefit. I don't even care if it's the entire story because I can't even begin to think of a good reason for her to fail to regulate her emotions so dramatically. I hope they both learn from this. I hope they're both embarrassed and ashamed of themselves and use it to better themselves and move on. And I hope that everyone she has a relationship with sees her behavior and realizes that she has some very real issues. I also hope that everyone he has a realtionship realizes that he secretly recorded the behavior of the person he vowed to love and support and made that video public knowing that there would be no possible way for them to reconcile this situation. That's pure spite right there.

SG_Player1974

I love how the video clearly shows that the girl is mentally unstable and a huge spoiled brat BUT...

In typical somd.com forum style.... we somehow find a way to blame the guy for the problem. :bigwhoop:

Just out of curiosity... if the roles were reversed (man throwing tantrum/ woman recording) Do you think this thread would be a LOT different?

I bet it would! :popcorn:

sockgirl77

I love how the video clearly shows that the girl is mentally unstable and a huge spoiled brat BUT...

In typical somd.com forum style.... we somehow find a way to blame the guy for the problem. :bigwhoop:

Just out of curiosity... if the roles were reversed (man throwing tantrum/ woman recording) Do you think this thread would be a LOT different?

I bet it would! :popcorn:

No.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Uh, no.

If the guy were blowing off a fit like that, the woman would NOT be laughing and taunting him. She'd be trying to placate him, get him to talk about why he is so upset, and in general calm the situation.

If a woman behaved as the guy in the video behaved, the women on here would be VERY vocal about what a bitch she is. Not a single one of us would stick up for her. Not one.

We expect unsympathetic responses out of men; we do not expect it from women.

SG_Player1974

If the guy were blowing off a fit like that, the woman would NOT be laughing and taunting him. She'd be trying to placate him, get him to talk about why he is so upset, and in general calm the situation.

Do you HONESTLY think that the woman in this video would act in such a way as you describe above if the roles were reversed?

Im not saying the man does not deserve some blame. What I am saying is that it appears that the posts on this thread seem to be more focused on the MAN being wrong for posting the video than the WOMAN who was the star of it!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Uh, no.

If a woman behaved as the guy in the video behaved, the women on here would be VERY vocal about what a bitch she is. Not a single one of us would stick up for her. Not one.

We expect unsympathetic responses out of men; we do not expect it from women.

Speak for yourself. I'd record him and laugh my ass off the whole time. Was the guy a douche for publicizing the vid of his wife? Sure, a marriage should have some privacy after all; however, on the other hand she didn't seem to have any problem trashing him publicly on her fb, which I'm pretty sure prompted his uploading of the vid. It was a "See, I'm not the nut job, she is." I can kind of understand why he did it. I'd understand if the situation were reversed. I think the stupid twit got what she deserved. :shrug: