Marrying within your own race

Do you believe people should marry within own race

• Yes, it's just better that way

Votes: 38 31.9%
  • Well, generally yes but there are a few races I could accept in my family

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • No, people should be able to marry anyone they love

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Heck, I don't care if they marry within another species or marry an alien from outer space

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters

BOP

My oldest son constantly berates me for not having created him with someone of color. If I had married someone with skin tone he wouldn't be translucent. Poor white boy syndrome. :coffee:

I recommend punching him squarely in the face, often.

That way, he can get a feel for what it's like to be a mixed race child in many minority communities.

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD

That way, he can get a feel for what it's like to be a mixed race child in many minority communities.

You never miss an opportunity to show your bigotry do you?????

I'm of mixed race and I didn't have any of those problems.....

bcp

In My Opinion
You never miss an opportunity to show your bigotry do you?????

I'm of mixed race and I didn't have any of those problems.....

I wouldnt let it get to you.
Nothing wrong with mixed race children at all, matter of fact, some of the most beautiful women in the world have black and white parents,,, well, one of each, not actually mixed so you could see it or nothing,,

the reason you might find more blacks open to the idea of mixed race children than whites will be is for the reason I mentioned earlier.

People want their children to resemble them to a point. Mixed race children more often than not look closer to being black than white, it is only reasonable to assume that many white people would feel that the child would not be a representation of them.
I dont find that bigoted at all.

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
bcp said:
I wouldnt let it get to you.
Nothing wrong with mixed race children at all, matter of fact, some of the most beautiful women in the world have black and white parents,,, well, one of each, not actually mixed so you could see it or nothing,,

the reason you might find more blacks open to the idea of mixed race children than whites will be is for the reason I mentioned earlier.

People want their children to resemble them to a point. Mixed race children more often than not look closer to being black than white, it is only reasonable to assume that many white people would feel that the child would not be a representation of them.
I dont find that bigoted at all.

Oh he/she isn't getting to me; I just like to point out the ignorant racist comments when I see them. I called him/her a bigot because of this quote....

His/Her suggestion that many minority communities treat children of mixed race bad is an insinuation that non-minority communities welcome all mixed race children w/ open arms...(or at least that is how I saw it) And we all know ignorant racism knows know color.. They come from all backgrounds and nationalities.....

If he/she wasn’t trying to suggest that minorities treat mixed race children bad, then he/she would have simply said

“I recommend punching him squarely in the face, often. That way, he can get a feel for what it's like to be a mixed race child…”

But he couldn’t help but take a little racist cheap shot….. I know racist comments come from him/her all the time, but sometime I just have to say something..............

frozenrain

I would like to read the views of all the people who voted that it is better to marry within the same race.........I have a feeling some would make me :burning:

bcp

In My Opinion
I would like to read the views of all the people who voted that it is better to marry within the same race.........I have a feeling some would make me :burning:
I think Ive made mine clear.
I want my kids to look like me,, well, sorta.

I have nothing against mixed marriage, or dating.

Toxick

Splat
I think Ive made mine clear.
I want my kids to look like me,, well, sorta.

A real man has sperm so tough that they're kids would look like them no matter who (or what) the other donor was.

If I put my seed in a mountain-goat, it will still come out walking upright, tan skin, hazel eyes, broad shoulders, ample waist, taut buttocks, brown hair, and with my nose.

It's that potent.

Pete

Repete
Oh he/she isn't getting to me; I just like to point out the ignorant racist comments when I see them. I called him/her a bigot because of this quote....

His/Her suggestion that many minority communities treat children of mixed race bad is an insinuation that non-minority communities welcome all mixed race children w/ open arms...(or at least that is how I saw it) And we all know ignorant racism knows know color.. They come from all backgrounds and nationalities.....

If he/she wasn’t trying to suggest that minorities treat mixed race children bad, then he/she would have simply said

“I recommend punching him squarely in the face, often. That way, he can get a feel for what it's like to be a mixed race child…”

But he couldn’t help but take a little racist cheap shot….. I know racist comments come from him/her all the time, but sometime I just have to say something..............

You got a single sister?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

WGAF? :duh:

Why is it everyone else's business who's dating who? :rolleyes:

Geek

A real man has sperm so tough that they're kids would look like them no matter who (or what) the other donor was.

If I put my seed in a mountain-goat, it will still come out walking upright, tan skin, hazel eyes, broad shoulders, ample waist, taut buttocks, brown hair, and with my nose.

It's that potent.

:killingme:killingme

WidowLady06

lost in the numbers

:love:

Look at my kids and try to tell me their heritage....I dare anyone. Because unless you met my husband or I told you, you'd never ever believe me.

Race doesn't matter. :playingcheesymusicinbackground: Love is all that matters.

sunmoonstars

It's that potent.
:ohwell: