Marrying within your own race

Do you believe people should marry within own race

• Yes, it's just better that way

Votes: 38 31.9%
  • Well, generally yes but there are a few races I could accept in my family

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • No, people should be able to marry anyone they love

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Heck, I don't care if they marry within another species or marry an alien from outer space

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters

camily

Peace
I wouldnt let it get to you.
Nothing wrong with mixed race children at all, matter of fact, some of the most beautiful women in the world have black and white parents,,, well, one of each, not actually mixed so you could see it or nothing,,

the reason you might find more blacks open to the idea of mixed race children than whites will be is for the reason I mentioned earlier.

People want their children to resemble them to a point. Mixed race children more often than not look closer to being black than white, it is only reasonable to assume that many white people would feel that the child would not be a representation of them.
I dont find that bigoted at all.

My daughters best friend is biracial. She looks exactly like her white mother just darker.

bcp

In My Opinion
My daughters best friend is biracial. She looks exactly like her white mother just darker.
I come from a long long lineage of Norwegian peoples.

dark has little place at the family gatherings.

all we are missing at the reunion is the hood and the cross.

sunmoonstars

:whistle:

Attachments

• rac.jpg
    rac.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 70
  • whitehood.jpg
    whitehood.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 68

frozenrain

I am sorry but I do think your comments make you appear bigoted.Basically you want your children to have only 'white 'characteristics.

You will swear until you are blue in the face that you are not racist but your remarks about Obama were very offensive .

You seem to say you have no problem with inter-racial marriages or dating (as long as it is not in your family)but you have a very 'them and us 'attitude.

I have no problems with who you find attractive etc-some people like blonde hair some red hair ect....I understand that part...
but the way you talk I would be very uncomfortable to be in your presence with my family.
I am not having a go at you just being honest with my feelings..

bcp

In My Opinion
I am sorry but I do think your comments make you appear bigoted.Basically you want your children to have only 'white 'characteristics.

You will swear until you are blue in the face that you are not racist but your remarks about Obama were very offensive .

You seem to say you have no problem with inter-racial marriages or dating (as long as it is not in your family)but you have a very 'them and us 'attitude.

I have no problems with who you find attractive etc-some people like blonde hair some red hair ect....I understand that part...
but the way you talk I would be very uncomfortable to be in your presence with my family.
I am not having a go at you just being honest with my feelings..
I think that would be best. sooner or later someone is going to ask me what I think.

I dont pretend or mix words, Ill tell them what I think.

and yes, I do want my children to look white. so what?

frozenrain

I think that would be best. sooner or later someone is going to ask me what I think.

What is that supposed to mean?
You do pretend and you do mix words-you contradict yourself all the time.One minute you say you have no problem with other races and then you say something the opposite....
I remember when 4D asked for some help with finding music for a young girl and all you could ask was if she was black or white...You bring it in to everything......

bcp

In My Opinion
You do pretend and you do mix words-you contradict yourself all the time.One minute you say you have no problem with other races and then you say something the opposite....
I remember when 4D asked for some help with finding music for a young girl and all you could ask was if she was black or white...You bring it in to everything......
do you not realize there is a difference in what they listen to?
or are you just stupid or pretending to be color blind.

mentioning the obvious is not always racist.

bcp

In My Opinion
how does wanting my children to resemble me equate to having a problem with other races?

sunmoonstars

:1bdz:
I want my children to look HUMAN...
I hope you don't work with the public or with children.
And I hope that when you get old enough to be in a nursing home, that none of you care takers are African American.
:Karma:
People seem to forget that they get old.
They also forget that they have children and grandchildren and that sometimes kids pay for the parents sins....
WOW.
In the words of Dave Chappelle
...."if there’s hate in your heart, Let it Out!..."