Marrying within your own race

Do you believe people should marry within own race

• Yes, it's just better that way

Votes: 38 31.9%
  • Well, generally yes but there are a few races I could accept in my family

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • No, people should be able to marry anyone they love

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Heck, I don't care if they marry within another species or marry an alien from outer space

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
So what about the future?.I am sure you will be happy if one of your family got together with another race. Not talking about you(your preference has already been discussed ) but someone else.You would have no objections-as you already said you have no objections to inter-racial marriages....
at this point it would have to be a nephew or niece, so what business is it of mine?

bcp

In My Opinion
So what about the future?.I am sure you will be happy if one of your family got together with another race. Not talking about you(your preference has already been discussed ) but someone else.You would have no objections-as you already said you have no objections to inter-racial marriages....
and by the way, you are still pushing for the offensive answer that will make you feel good to feel bad.

You are certainly proving me to be correct when I said you were the type to keep pushing until all out war breaks out.

lose the chip quickly, you will feel much better about yourself.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
My youngest seems to have buddied up with a little lady who is mixed. They are both too young to call themselves boyfriend/girlfriend but the signs are there even if they don't see it.

I always thought way down deep when/if this time came I might have a hard time with it simply because of my upbringing in an area where there where basically no people of color. Southwestern Virginia in the HILLS.

Well, the gal is a sweetheart and my boy is pretty lucky to have met her. I don't have any issue with this at all.

frozenrain

at this point it would have to be a nephew or niece, so what business is it of mine?

Artfully dodging whether you would be happy or not.You did not say that race did not matter but just it was none of your business...
Well I will not ask you about your daughter when she grows up because well I feel that is too intrusive of me .

frozenrain

and by the way, you are still pushing for the offensive answer that will make you feel good to feel bad.

You are certainly proving me to be correct when I said you were the type to keep pushing until all out war breaks out.

lose the chip quickly, you will feel much better about yourself.

:killingme .I would hate to back you up into a corner:duh:

frozenrain

My youngest seems to have buddied up with a little lady who is mixed. They are both too young to call themselves boyfriend/girlfriend but the signs are there even if they don't see it.

I always thought way down deep when/if this time came I might have a hard time with it simply because of my upbringing in an area where there where basically no people of color. Southwestern Virginia in the HILLS.

Well, the gal is a sweetheart and my boy is pretty lucky to have met her. I don't have any issue with this at all.

That is nice! There are good and bad in all races...

D1VA

I have bi-racial kids (girl 5 & boy 6). My father grew up in WV and was raised different. He now adores and loves my kids more than anything in the world. In the end,.... it just doesnt matter. Family is family!

I have noticed that this forum, has showed me that there is a lot of racist in this area. Sad because I thought so different. I guess some must hide it really well.

Jeff you are a good guy. Where in VA? Just asking! Im from Winchester!

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I have bi-racial kids (girl 5 & boy 6). My father grew up in WV and was raised different. He now adores and loves my kids more than anything in the world. In the end,.... it just doesnt matter. Family is family!

I have noticed that this forum, has showed me that there is a lot of racist in this area. Sad because I thought so different. I guess some must hide it really well.

Richlands. A little bit west of Tazwell

Richlands Virginia - Google Maps

Last edited:

frozenrain

Yes that really surprised me-actually was a big shock to me.

sunmoonstars

burn them alive? damn, you really are an ass hole arent you.

brand them? shame them? Nope, but they wont be playing it anywhere in my home or cars.
the majority of it is filth and violence.

No.
You are.
Oh I'm sorry.
For making you out to be hateful & evil.:sarcasm:

sunmoonstars

I found one I wrote for Board Mommy

Essssssssss Ohhhhhhhh

Esssssssssss Ohhhhhhhh

Esssssssssssss Ohhhhhhhh Emmmmmmmmmm Deeeeee

BUST IT DOWN DOG

Dis is the cyber crib known around da hood
Posters spill their gutz then claim to be misunderstood
Welcome to the dungeon of right wing ire
Whine like a liberal get run over by her tire

Deeeeeee Jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sista Gude is the head biatch of her slice of cyber land
Mouth off too much and meet the back o her hand
Blonde and hot, smart and phat
Show your DU card and get your free tin foil hat

Sistaaaaaaaaa Sistaaaaaaaaa Gude tin-foil hat

Some come to hook up some come to make trouble
Get a little too full of your own rap she’ll happily bust your bubble
Know what you say, stay off her hook
If you bust off as insane you’ll end up in her book

Chapta 8......CRAZY BIATCHES! Bebe DADDY!

Check yo feeling at the door, don’t shed a tear
Whine to the hand cause it’s the only thing that’l hear
Flame at will and don’t forget to duck
If you wanna see the rest of the war It’ll cost you 20 bucks

twenty dollaaaaaaa make you hollaaaaaaaa Premo

Some have to go to the circus for a freak show
If this place goes freak free for 15 minutes hell will get 2 feet of snow
8AM she lay a boot to the server cause its slow and hectic
Her kingdom she oversees from her throne up in Fredrick

PM……..PM……Karma

Drama moma’s goofballs and liberals all beware
The only difference tween DJ and Coulter is the length of the hair
Stunnin and smart not an ounce of drama
She’s the kinda chic I was spose to take home to meet my moma

Damn youuuu Larry Gudeeeeeeeeeeeee

Word……

Why does Malibu's Most Wanted come to my mind...?

sunmoonstars

well, there are no blacks at the bcp family reunions. as far as I know, and its been tracked back to the 1600s on one side, there have been no blacks in the history. American Indian yes, some german, whole bunch from Norway, and some from england in the 1700s, but, no black.
so?

Good for them.
Maybe because your family is grotesque? :shrug:
I don't know for sure.
Not trying to be mean, just trying to help YOU figure out why...
I'm glad you can say that you are 100% whatever you are (evil/atrocious/heinous)..
But are you sure that no one tip-toed in a cabin once or twice a few hundred years ago?? :whistle:
I don’t know…just asking..

sunmoonstars

Good for you for having an open mind.:buddies:
My son seems to have young ladies of other races flocking to him (he's a good little dude and polite and kind)
My daughter does also do I care? NO.
I welcome anyone that will treat them with love, and respect.:buddies:

sunmoonstars

You got that right. And I'm from here and I'm sure I have attended school and befriended some of the folks on here. (As a matter of fact I know that I have)
Brave behind a keyboard.
Chicken in your face.
I swear.
Jeff, good for you!:buddies:

frozenrain

Good for them.
Maybe because your family is grotesque? :shrug:
I don't know for sure.
Not trying to be mean, just trying to help YOU figure out why...
I'm glad you can say that you are 100% whatever you are (evil/atrocious/heinous)..
But are you sure that no one tip-toed in a cabin once or twice a few hundred years ago?? :whistle:
I don’t know…just asking..
HI Sunmoonstars:howdy:
I think he is too busy talking about his farts to reason as to why he has such strong views.

frozenrain

Hi Frozenrain:howdy:
People are funny aren't they?
Oh well for them.
How are you?
:gossip: Been reading your posts...:buddies:

Hello.I am good.All the better for reading your posts. Nice to see your viewpoint-very refreshing to see.
People are funny...actually some people are so ignorant I have to laugh literally.

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
Way to take someone's words and twist them all to hell. Do you get a prize for that, or something?

I wasn't talking about how mixed raced anything (couples, children) are treated within the so-called "white" communities. You are just like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, et al, in that you overlay your own prejudice onto others, just so you can be outraged about something. Being outraged about racism is so the in thing, isn't it?

I've seen many, many minorities (primarily, but not exclusively, blacks) treat mixed race children very badly.

Further, if you'd do a little reading, as I have, of minority authors (again, primarily, but not exclusively, African Americans), you'd read of people in the black (or Indian, or _________ ) community(ies) treating mixed-race children pretty badly. It's heart wrenching, even sickening.

But you, in your insulated little world, don't know anything about that. You assume that your life and experience is the criteria by which other people's thoughts and attitudes ought to be measured.

F*ing self-righteous, sanctimonious hypocrite. You make me sick.

Did you even read anything that I posted, or did you just go off on your little rant????

So tell me oh wise one, what did you mean by the following quote??

I recommend punching him squarely in the face, often.

That way, he can get a feel for what it's like to be a mixed race child in many minority communities.

It appears like you have a hair up you is a$$ for minorities... primarily, but not exclusively black people. You seem to be intolerantly devoted to your own opinions and prejudices. You seem to treats the minorities (primarily, but not exclusively blacks) with hatred and intolerance. Like I said, the fact that you pointed out that a mixed race child would be met w/ a negative reaction in a minority community; just proves my point. You didn't say society, or American; you made a point to reference "minority communities"... In my book, my friend; that makes you a bigot... I'm cool w/ that, and you should be too; at least I know were you stand...

Here is the definiton of <a href="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot">bigot</a>..it comes staight out of websters dictionary....

sunmoonstars

Hello.I am good.All the better for reading your posts. Nice to see your viewpoint-very refreshing to see.
People are funny...actually some people are so ignorant I have to laugh literally.

I like to take the comical approach when it comes to racism and bigots.
Some people are intertwined in their own ignorance that they don't know any better.
That is just the way that they were raised, I can't help that.
As long as they don't work with children, elderly or for the public I am ok with it.
But if you have these views working in the school system, with the elderly or in any public position, shame on them.

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
I like to take the comical approach when it comes to racism and bigots.
Some people are intertwined in their own ignorance that they don't know any better.
That is just the way that they were raised, I can't help that.
As long as they don't work with children, elderly or for the public I am ok with it.
But if you have these views working in the school system, with the elderly or in any public position, shame on them.

That is why I'm not really overly concerned w/ BOP; because at least I know where he/she stands... I know he/she cannot see the ingorance in their words...