Maryland lawmakers make gun control a session priority

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I am 80 years old. I was taught to say Colored People as a child
Now they do not accept Colored people, but call themselves People of Color.
Personally i don't see the difference

Negro, Black , People of Color, I just wish they would make up their minds what they want white people to call them, I mean we have all seen what they call themselves, that "N" word we cannot use.
Call them whatever the **** you want. I don't give in to the little bitches who might get their feelings hurt, neither should you.

Hijinx

By the way the headline is wrong."

Maryland lawmakers make gun control a session priority​

It should read DEM_RAT Dick Heads make gun control a session priority.

All the problems we have in Md. with Fentanyl overdoses, a hospital that is filled up, bad roads and one road Rt.5 that has taken 5 years to build going into Leonardtown, the bridge over the Patuxent, High taxes ,Crime ,and here we have beaucoup gun laws and they think we need more. Ass holes.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'd rather have 175 children killed by gun violence alive than ever shoot a gun in my life.

To live in a civil society sometimes you have to make sacrifices. I'd rather sacrifice a gun than a child.

Funny all you pro life people cant say the same.

Gun violence is now the leading cause of death in school age children. It's pathetic
Learn to use a gun, carry it, more likely saving a child's life doing that then any of these new laws..
So how important did you say kids lives are?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Assault-Style Automatic Weapons used to kill many people in times of war should not be owned the average citizen. There is no acceptable reason anyone can give for WHY they might want to kill 20+ people in seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Assault-Style Automatic Weapons used to kill many people in times of war should not be owned the average citizen. There is no acceptable reason anyone can give for WHY they might want to kill 20+ people in seconds.
Those are already illegal and require special licensing to own one..

But to your point

What may be not needed in NYC MAY not apply to somebody in Alaska working or hiking in grizzly territory. Wouldn't you agree??

glhs837

Power with Control
I'd rather have 175 children killed by gun violence alive than ever shoot a gun in my life.

To live in a civil society sometimes you have to make sacrifices. I'd rather sacrifice a gun than a child.

Funny all you pro life people cant say the same.

Gun violence is now the leading cause of death in school age children. It's pathetic

See, this is where you lose us. When you dig into that stat, how many of those "school age children" are actually inner city "children" age 14-19 shooting and killing each other related to other crime? And you can take every law abiding gun owners weapons away and the would STILL be killing each other. But I cant find separate data, but if I did, and you removed the "young criminals killing other young criminals" from the mix, most of them would evaporate.

Me "sacrificing" my firearms wouldnt save one of those kids.

glhs837

Power with Control

Well, here's the thing. Very few people (statistically speaking) actually own fully automatic firearms. And I dont recall any of them ever being used by someone in the commission of a crime. Maybe that CA bank robbery that went nutso what, 30 years ago?

And "assault style" is a problem. IF the basic function of the weapon is the same, then "assault features" mean nothing. Handles and stocks and black coloring are just trimings, the basic function of one trigger pull, one bullet doesnt change.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well, here's the thing. Very few people (statistically speaking) actually own fully automatic firearms. And I dont recall any of them ever being used by someone in the commission of a crime. Maybe that CA bank robbery that went nutso what, 30 years ago?

And "assault style" is a problem. IF the basic function of the weapon is the same, then "assault features" mean nothing. Handles and stocks and black coloring are just trimings, the basic function of one trigger pull, one bullet doesnt change.
Leftists never see beyond the surface.

It's the cause of all their failings.

OccamsRazor

The latest adaptation appears to be the addition of "Style" when describing weapons. Used to be just "Assault Weapons."
Hell... an AK-47 Orbis plastic gun can be called an Assault STYLE weapon :rolleyes:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The latest adaptation appears to be the addition of "Style" when describing weapons. Used to be just "Assault Weapons."
Hell... an AK-47 Orbis plastic gun can be called an Assault STYLE weapon :rolleyes:
And somewhere down the road, single-action revolvers will become "Gun-Slinger Style" while bolt-action rifles will be "Sniper Rifles"....

They'll have sinister handles for everything. All born of their ####ed up imaginations.

glhs837

Power with Control
All of these below are functionally the exact same weapon. That 25 round mag will slot right into the 10 round model, I know because I bought them for mine. In VA, or course, since I cannot buy them in MD only own them :) Mine isnt shown, but it looks just like the top left except it breaks into two pieces for easier carrying.

10 22 weapons.jpg

StmarysCity79

See, this is where you lose us. When you dig into that stat, how many of those "school age children" are actually inner city "children" age 14-19 shooting and killing each other related to other crime? And you can take every law abiding gun owners weapons away and the would STILL be killing each other. But I cant find separate data, but if I did, and you removed the "young criminals killing other young criminals" from the mix, most of them would evaporate.

Me "sacrificing" my firearms wouldnt save one of those kids.

So you admit there is no proof of what you are saying yet you believe it whole heartedly?

Kinda like when Trump won the election?

Your feelings are not facts.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Assault-Style Automatic Weapons used to kill many people in times of war should not be owned the average citizen. T
Very few citizens own those because they are insanely expensive. Around $20,000 and up. The few citizens that DO own them are obviously financially well off and not given to committing crimes with firearms. ;-)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Very few citizens own those because they are insanely expensive. Around $20,000 and up. The few citizens that DO own them are obviously financially well off and not given to committing crimes with firearms. ;-)
I wish I'd bought the damn UZI a dealer tried to sell me in 86.

Damn thing would go for ten times the price these days. :lmao: