Maryland lawmakers make gun control a session priority

Kinnakeet

I'd rather have 175 children killed by gun violence alive than ever shoot a gun in my life.

To live in a civil society sometimes you have to make sacrifices. I'd rather sacrifice a gun than a child.

Funny all you pro life people cant say the same.

Gun violence is now the leading cause of death in school age children. It's pathetic
The term Negro is neither correct or acceptable.

It is racist.

Cracker
THEY are and always will be NEGRO's it's the correct way of identifying them
Its only racist when we disagree

Kinnakeet

By the way the headline is wrong."

Maryland lawmakers make gun control a session priority​

It should read DEM_RAT Dick Heads make gun control a session priority.

All the problems we have in Md. with Fentanyl overdoses, a hospital that is filled up, bad roads and one road Rt.5 that has taken 5 years to build going into Leonardtown, the bridge over the Patuxent, High taxes ,Crime ,and here we have beaucoup gun laws and they think we need more. Ass holes.
NEGROS DOING NEGRO SH!T

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I shoulda been born about 20 years earlier.....when you could buy any surplus machine gun mail order with an ad cut from the Sunday newspaper. Or one of these bad boys...
20mm ad.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
So you admit there is no proof of what you are saying yet you believe it whole heartedly?

Kinda like when Trump won the election?

Your feelings are not facts.
No, but these are....

Firearm homicide remains a persistent problem in metropolitan areas in the Unites States, especially among young Black males, and increasingly, in less populous and nonmetropolitan areas as well.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'd rather have 175 children killed by gun violence alive than ever shoot a gun in my life.

To live in a civil society sometimes you have to make sacrifices. I'd rather sacrifice a gun than a child.
??
This makes absolutely no sense at all. You choosing to never fire a gun will in no way save the life of those "175 children".

And you "sacrificing" a gun will also not save anyone. The criminals will still have them, the criminals will still commit crimes using them. MY having a gun, on the other hand, could possibly SAVE the life of someone.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Go Live in Europe.

Countries with the Highest Rates of Violent Gun Death (Homicides) per 100k residents in 2019

1. El Salvador — 36.78
  2. Venezuela — 33.27
  3. Guatemala — 29.06
  4. Colombia — 26.36
  5. Brazil — 21.93
  6. Bahamas — 21.52
  7. Honduras — 20.15
  8. U.S. Virgin Islands — 19.40
  9. Puerto Rico — 18.14
  10. Mexico — 16.41
Gun violence in Latin America is exceptionally high, due in no small part to the prevalence of criminal gangs and a vibrant drug trafficking industry. The Inter-American Development Bank released a report highlighting several critical factors in Latin American cities that contribute to increased gun violence, including economic deprivation, residential instability, family disruption, absence from school, the population’s age structure, and alcohol consumption.

Gangs are much less of an issue in the United States, yet it is second only to Brazil on the list in total gun deaths. Many people understandably assume the high number of gun deaths in the U.S. is due to mass shootings, which receive frequent attention from the media. In truth, mass shootings account for only a small percentage of gun deaths in the United States. Rather, nearly two-thirds (63%) of gun deaths in the US in 2019 were suicides.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
To be sure, there are quite a few countries where gun violence is a substantially larger problem than in the United States — particularly in Central America and the Caribbean. Mokdad says a major driver is the large presence of gangs and drug trafficking. "The gangs and drug traffickers fight amongst themselves to get more territory, and they fight the police," says Mokdad. And citizens who are not involved are often caught in the crossfire.

1675792089170.png

Mokdad said drug trafficking may also be a driving factor in two Asian countries that have unusually large rates of violent gun deaths for their region: the Philippines and Thailand.

Gang Violence is a major cause of shooting deaths in the US as well

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Assault-Style Automatic Weapons used to kill many people in times of war should not be owned the average citizen. There is no acceptable reason anyone can give for WHY they might want to kill 20+ people in seconds.

Really? Sometimes it is best to be thought a fool, rather than to speak and remove all doubt. I see that the propaganda machine has been fully embedded and taken hold your brain and forced out any semblance of what it is to be free. In addition to not understanding why the US Constitution was written the way it was, as well as what is known as The Bill of Rights.

There will always be evil intentions of Man. You know, the colloquial term for humans? BTW. Ever been or lived in Mexico? In 2021 alone there were over 34,000, reported, murdered people. Last year, there were 31,127 violent homicides, reported. And the all bad guys are using, or have access to, fully automatic weapons. So tell us, how would you defend yourself against a gang of cartel sicarios headed your way? Or would you just cower and beg them not to hurt you?

Now, as it has been said, lawful ownership of fully automatic weapons in the US is low, and extremely expensive. Though many semi-automatic weapons, in the millions, are legally owned.

So, also, please, do tell us, which Constitutionally protected Rights are you willing to stop engaging in? Which Right will you accept being restricted or banned? The Right to not self incriminate? How about a little bit of restrictions on your Right of free speech? How about giving up the Right to a due process fair trail? Or, how about allowing law enforcement to search your house for any reason at any time whenever they want without a warrant?

You've got some serious defects in your thinking, as well a anti-freedom anti-American thoughts and ideals. You are way too naive or willfully ignorant.

Btw. Did you know that the simple 6-shot revolver has been used in war, and therefore is a weapon of war? As well as knives? And bayonets? Should these weapons of war be banned as well from ownership? Pretty sure slingshots have been used in war as well. In addition to crossbows. Ban those as well? Because at the hands of an experienced and practiced person, these weapons can kill many people quickly as well.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
??
This makes absolutely no sense at all. You choosing to never fire a gun will in no way save the life of those "175 children".
You nailed it....nothing but mindless gibberish gets posted by that demented arse-clown.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Assault-Style Automatic Weapons used to kill many people in times of war should not be owned the average citizen. There is no acceptable reason anyone can give for WHY they might want to kill 20+ people in seconds.

The Constitution Does NOT CARE About what YOU Feel ......