Mask Report

PeoplesElbow

A divorced lady friend of mine went to the Caribbean for a vacation, she acccidently went to a clothing optional beach and told me all these old naked French guys kept coming up to her and every one had a saggy butt and balls that hung down to their knees.

HGMilstead

No. is not OK. You trolls suck.

I guess I’ll have to manage to live with your opinion of me as a troll. I will attempt to manage. In the mean time I wish you and all other pansy snowflakes who are triggered by basic signs all of the luck in the world; you’re gonna need it, sugar tits.

Louise

I guess I’ll have to manage to live with your opinion of me as a troll. I will attempt to manage. In the mean time I wish you and all other pansy snowflakes who are triggered by basic signs all of the luck in the world; you’re gonna need it, sugar tits.

So, in reading your posts, I gather that you are for Marxism. You need to exit the USA, if you value your life.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What sign was I triggered by shorty? Be specific

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm pretty sure that I recognize this clown's "style"....time will tell.

whoever it is, is a poor troll, but instead just a nasty hateful individual ... but hey since Sleepy Joe is in power, I guess they do not have to pretend to be more moderate anymore .... they can be full on authoritarian